Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

please help.(gameguard erro 17c)

Discussion on please help.(gameguard erro 17c) within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question please help.(gameguard erro 17c)

null

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SO.. there is no gameguard bypass? (i need old gameguard files)
07/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 16 Replies
i been reading around about how to bypass gameguard, it seems that emulating the http server is the best way, anyone have a copy of old cabal? i need gameguard.des and gameguard/ folder.
[ERRO] Erro in CoEmu .
06/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
http://i39.tinypic.com/2dv90zs.jpg Hellp me .. with this erro ...:handsdown:
GameGuard make a Problem/Gameguard macht probleme
07/21/2008 - Flyff - 9 Replies
Bin nicht der einzigste, der das problem hat, aber wenn ich Flyff starte kommt folgendes: Game guard update was not done. Scan the virus or make some changes in your pc magament programm. Weiß zufällig wer, was ich da machen kann ? Kann man den irgendwie überspringen oder so ? Am besten was legales ;) Hoffe auf schnelle Antwort. ------
Gameguard initialization erro : 230
02/04/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I'm using monter edit and gameguard v2, and after a few minutes playing i get the message "Gameguard initialization error : 230" and the game jumps itselfs to windows, closing. I tried to put the file gameguard.exe in the firewall exclusions and i tried to play without the antivirus on (Avg). I already reinstaled Win xp sp2, it's fully updated with net framework 2.0, virus and spyware free. The gameguard is rev.1059 Any solution please??