Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your Choice?

Discussion on Your Choice? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Your Choice?

Should The current editors continue work on v3 editing or should they go at hacking at a different way? what do YOU think?
Old 12/30/2009, 19:45   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tancam View Post
Should The current editors continue work on v3 editing or should they go at hacking at a different way? what do YOU think?
There's no other way of cheating, just UCEs and Trainers. Trainers dont have good cheats for dungeon runs and UCEs takes a long time and are hard to do

The "easiest" way of cheats are the scripts and they are fast to update

I think that keep on working in just the v3 extractor/compactor will be useless because soon all server will have the new main.exe that GCBR has and if we dont find a way to bypass the new protection then all the work we had with the creation of the v3 compactor/extractor will be useless ;/
Old 12/31/2009, 00:26   #3

First off kgc had that main.exe first so what are u talking about? it wont be useless all it does is check the time stamp e.e
Old 12/31/2009, 02:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tancam View Post
First off kgc had that main.exe first so what are u talking about? it wont be useless all it does is check the time stamp e.e
I HIGHLY doubt it's that because that is way too easy to change. There are ways to edit file creation/modified/accessed dates.
Old 12/31/2009, 02:40   #5

Then what is it then necro since ur so smart with ur 47 post
Old 12/31/2009, 09:12   #6

well, succeeding the v3 editing project is not impossible.. i support and hope for its success.. dungeon hacks are of great benefit to all and it doesn't totally change how you must play GC (running dungeons, fighting in pvp rooms)
Old 12/31/2009, 09:19   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138
I'll close this now..

I smell flames
Closed Thread