Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TuT] How To Customize Your Grand Chase Music

Discussion on [TuT] How To Customize Your Grand Chase Music within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TuT] How To Customize Your Grand Chase Music

I'm not exactly sure if this is the correct spot to place this but I think it can be considered as an exploit since you need to change files and stuff.

Well, I'm really fed up with the Grand Chase Music and instead of loading ITunes
or Media Player...why don't I just place the favorite music into the game.

STEPS: (QUITE SIMPLE REALLY!)

1. PREPARE YOU FAVORITE MUSIC (MAKE SURE IT'S .mp3 file)

2. GO TO YOUR GRAND CHASE FOLDER AND FIND THE MUSIC FOLDER.

EXAMPLE: D:\Games and Programs\Level Up! Games\Grand Chase PH\Music

3. LOOK FOR Track0.mp3 and Track9.mp3 (they are the same music)

4. GET YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AND RENAME IT TO Track0.mp3 and Track9.mp3.

EXAMPLE: empire_state_of_mind.mp3 >>RENAME
Track0.mp3 >> Just Like This
Track9.mp3 >> Just Like This

5. MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR MUSIC FILES! SERIOUSLY... OR YOU MAY NEVER ENTER GRAND CHASE AGAIN!

6. OPEN GRAND CHASE VIA BYPASS.

7. ONCE YOU'VE ENTER YOUR ACCOUNT...YOU'LL BE IN FOR A SURPRISE AS YOUR "CHOOSE YOUR SERVER" LOBBY MUSIC TURNS INTO YOUR FAVORITE TUNES. ALSO WORKS FOR DUNGEON MUSIC.

DISCLAIMER: I JUST DISCOVERED THIS ACCIDENTALLY WHILE HORSING AROUND WITH MY OTHER GAME'S MP3.

I MAY GET ANOTHER WARNING ... BUT SERIOUSLY THIS THING WORKS!

IF YOU REPATCH AND THE MUSIC'S GONE...JUST DO IT AGAIN!

IT WORKS FOR ALL GC CLIENTS!
Old 12/28/2009, 21:37   #2

this is already known you act like your pro? this is common sense if you change a music file it will change ingame also -.-
Old 08/13/2023, 16:00   #3

Thanks for sharing, but I also found out that it is possible to import iTunes songs into Grand Chase Music. But as you said, make sure you have [URL="https://www.tunesolo.com/apple-music-converter/convert-protected-aac-to-mp3.html"]converted the AAC file in iTunes to MP3 format.