Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question: Sir Brian, editing STG & LUA

Discussion on Question: Sir Brian, editing STG & LUA within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question: Sir Brian, editing STG & LUA

Sir Brian, i tried to edit the STG of the Temple of Con. 3 inside Fan_Map.kom. I generated around 60 monsters from stage 00,01,03. I manage to bypass the gameguard. The problem is, when i start the the temple of origin w/ 3 stars. Booom! Auto exit gcph. Ummm, i'm just a newbie sir. I just wanted to know if do i have to edit what's inside the LUA of the temple of con. 3. Geeez, i just want to know how to generate monsters. Can you help me out sir? A working example of trial forest with bunches of slime will do as a referrence for my study. If you don't mind atleast send me a .txt containing the codes for generating extra monster in trial forest.

Pxenxa np0 gust0 q lng ma22t0. (T_T) pagbgyan ny0 np0 q sir. Huhu..

Here is my e-mail ad.

i'm just a person who wants to learn. I'm not a leecher.

I saw your signature inside Fan_Map.kom sir. That's why i know it's yours. Hehe, it's cute. Haha, STG file signature.^^

Thanks.
Old 12/19/2009, 13:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138
check your settings... you made some errors...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/19/2009, 15:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
Sir Brian, all i need to edit is the STG file? Nothing else? Ummmmm, do you mind if i show you my test subject? I mean the one that i edited with buches of monsters. Can i post it here or i'll just send you a copy of the STG file? It's pretty confusing. Specially the index, mon index, func. #, func. de. & etc. (T_T) it will be a big help if you will pin point my errors.
Thanks."
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2009, 17:04   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138
adding mobs is not my stuff.. try askin soul, choryu or craymel for help
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread