Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SD Script Makers/Editors

Discussion on SD Script Makers/Editors within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SD Script Makers/Editors

There have been numerous members posting and claiming their own SD Hacks for GCPH recently... and yet we aren't sure who is leeching or not. May I request from the Script Editors themselves to put some sort of signature in their edited files so we will know who is the originator of the script. Moreover, Moderators here in ElitePVPers or those expert at script editing to monitor these files to check who is really the script editors of the released files, at least we will know who to really thank for the efforts they do for us.
Old 11/21/2009, 13:52   #2

nice sir ur good
Old 11/21/2009, 14:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by danrivxxx View Post
nice sir ur good
thanks... but I prefer really giving our thanks to those "bonafide script editors" and not to those fake leechers... ^^
Old 11/21/2009, 14:49   #4

@reikomikami666

THIS IS A "NO GENERAL DISCUSSION" SECTION. PLEASE BE MINDFUL NEXT TIME TO CHECK WHAT SECTION YOU HAVE TO POST TOPICS LIKE THIS.

+1 THOU FOR THE INTENT.
Old 11/21/2009, 15:14   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Script Editors Come...
11/26/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
Can you help me guys on how to edit some file of grandchase? i want to learn how to edit some files here :) please give me a program that can edit and a note on how to edit a file... thanks elite pvpers-members!!! MORE POWER...!!! :handsdown:
Script Editors Help
11/11/2009 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
Ok the latest KGC hack is the FAN map and AI but for some reason after the 2 first parts of a dungeon at the loading screen it boots you into the world map or lobby w.e u call it can someone tell me how to fix this or can the script.kom Please ok thanks or edit the AI.kom right >.<
[Question] sa mga editors ng script
11/07/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
elp nman po sa mga editors ng scripts especially sa ai.kom anung part po dun ung papalitan pra ma sudden death ung certain monster?
Script Users And Makers Read This
11/07/2009 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
Ok To All The Script Users And Makers Please Dont Tell Anyone How To Make An Edited Script Since You Wont Know Who Will Go Back And Notify The Gms On GC About What Exactly It Is We Are Editing That Will Result In Them Patching It .. And To The Script Users Please Dont Abuse These Hacks Since It Can Result In An Investigation Which Can Lead To The Editing To Be Patched .. Thank You For Reading This Post
wHat a biG thankS foR da SCRIPT ediTors...
11/02/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
(tagalog mahirap mag english) Maraming salamat sa mga script editors jan lalong lalo na kay brian kung alam nio lng na 5months aq tumigil maglaro dahil sa dami ng cheaters jan... at ayaw man lng i share saken^^ kya nga nag sf(special force) nLng aq... Tapos, mga after a months nakita q ung mga thread ng gc hacks... ayun... bumalik aq sa pag ggc tinamad kasi aq magmula ng kumalat na aq maraming hackerz... Ngayon, e2 aq... nag ggc na uLet... kasi sa sF uala na rin e......