Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEnd ME An Please[GCNA]

Discussion on LEnd ME An Please[GCNA] within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question LEnd ME An Please[GCNA]

Can somebody can lend me an account in NAGC with Uno??
doesn't matter the level. did somebody have one or extra?? please lend me T_T

Tags
account, nagc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lend a GA1 Account
11/13/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
Hello^^ I Search anybody who can lend me his Darkorbit Account on GA1 for 3 to 4 days. I'll be ready to pay a little amount like 10 to 20€. Now to the ACC. This things the Acc should have (can be better) 10 drones (lvl16) 20 lf4 (lvl16) 10 havocs 15 bo2 (lvl16)
Startin al again if u can lend me some help :P
03/19/2011 - Archlord - 5 Replies
Hi all. im startin al again after about 6 months and i was wondering if anyone got any lvl 30 and more acc that he doesnt need -_- i know im a freeloader but it would help me big deal because startin from lvl 1 will be boring but if no one is interested its ok :p t hx anyone who is interested or willin to help. hf gl
someone... anyone.... lend some knowledge
08/14/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I'm having such a very difficult time with trying to get and use hacks. When my launcher i downloaded trys to launch i get (????) marks. do i need to reinstall 2moons?? or is there something else i need to do?
hey guildie....can you lend me some gold?
03/08/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Ok, this doesnt bring in much, but generally the gms dont care if you do it. I personally have made up to +-100g an hour on a good day doing this. First off, get into someones guild...make a noob, lvl him to like say 15-20, and get him in a guild. look through the guild list for a high level member that hasn't been on in around a week or so and find someone that is near where you are...whisper them that you need X amount of gold to purchase In the ah, tell them that you left all your...