Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] A coding teacher

Discussion on [Request] A coding teacher within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] A coding teacher

Since we won't have anymore free trainers, I'm requesting someone who could teach me how to code, what language to use and most important how to create hacks for NAGC, much appreciated.
Old 05/03/2014, 01:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
c++ programming. im learning myself:/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Photoshop Teacher
11/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Add my msn if your willing to teach me how to use photo shop:mofo: [email protected] please and thanks =D
[Request]Teacher.. Pay Via Paypal
08/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I requesting a teacher.. I will pay daily 12:00PM ... I mostly want to learn Packets... so ask for my MSN if you want to help me out
[Request]Server Teacher = $
08/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 18 Replies
Hey guys 'm bak,still without a teacher.. well half anyways. Beta is rarely on most likely due to our time difference lol. so anyone who can tak on the role of teaching me to make a server gets $40 USD =D once is at 75% completion...so I dont get ripped off lol it's happened once already =( all the details of what I want will be given if you accept the role. I'm oping to get someone who can work wih me... least 3 times a week as I start school soon, college more specifically. Reguards;...
[Request]A Teacher
05/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
i would like to persue C# using ini, i no longer would like to use lotf, and i am looking for someone who would help me learn by giving lessions or teaching me with TeamViewer, because im more of a hands on learner, then a reading text 1. Leave a comment if your willing, Thanks!
Need Coding Teacher
06/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey if anyone can teach me how to code in C# that would be great. Im a fast learner and ive pretty much got Java programming down to a T, so if anyone is kind enough to help me out add [email protected]