Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unable to get addresses

Discussion on unable to get addresses within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry unable to get addresses

im having problems finding addresses for any of the grand chase hacks
when i try to use the to search for the one hit KO only 3 adresses appear and 2 of them have no values,

if i try to enter the address from 1 hit ko it gives me '??' as the value.

when i try to upload the CT from zid engine it tells me "this table was made with a newer version of moonlight engine and isn't supported. Download the latest version from the moonlight engine website." im using the same settings i had when i was using zid but i still cant get any addresses for my hacks.
if anyone can help me solve this problem i'd be very grateful.
Old 07/26/2009, 21:00   #2

bcuz u have vista?
Old 07/26/2009, 21:03   #3

yes im using vista on my laptop but even when i try it on my pc which is XP i still have the same problem
Old 07/26/2009, 23:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadakin View Post
im having problems finding addresses for any of the grand chase hacks
when i try to use the to search for the one hit KO only 3 adresses appear and 2 of them have no values,

if i try to enter the address from 1 hit ko it gives me '??' as the value.

when i try to upload the CT from zid engine it tells me "this table was made with a newer version of moonlight engine and isn't supported. Download the latest version from the moonlight engine website." im using the same settings i had when i was using zid but i still cant get any addresses for my hacks.
if anyone can help me solve this problem i'd be very grateful.
first up, 1 hit k.o. is being detected now by LU including SD. That means, its useless for u to scan 1 hit unless what you're wanting to do is to use it and not to freeze the damage hack to 20000 and set to a diff value.. try to check again ur settings.. when i checked ur SS, you're almost there...
Old 07/27/2009, 02:34   #5

I cleared the register then put in the correct settings still wont work for, it wont even give me the proper address for MP hack
Old 07/28/2009, 01:35   #6

OK to anyone who reads i wondering for any who reads this and plays NAGC could any1 of you sent me a CT. so i can see if the problem im having is to with the cheat engine or my laptop, either pm or drop me a e-mail on
Old 07/31/2009, 06:35   #7

@lirelei how can i be a guard??