Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Planning on making a GC Private Server Season 2

Discussion on Planning on making a GC Private Server Season 2 within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Planning on making a GC Private Server Season 2

So I have planned everything so I am planning on using hamachi for Open Beta Test and Closed Beta.
Closed Beta-4 People can test it out and tell me bugs and how is it.
Open Beta-30 People can Join it and play

ALL OF THESE BETA'S WILL BE IN HAMACHI.

After these 2 tests I will open it up to THE public.

Simple Rules
1.Do not HACK-For those who do not report will be banned for a week and for those who uses it will be IP banned and Account banned.
2.Treat people like the way you want to be treated-If reported you will be hit with a kick from server.
3.Don't ask me or other SOON to be admins or mods for money-If caught you will be hit with a Temp Ban(1 Day,7 Day,30 Days,Permanent Ban,IP Ban.
4.SPEAK ENGLISH ONLY, If you want to talk in another language PM your friends or make a private PVP room-Kick from Server,1 Day ban,7 Day ban.
I'll think about other rules. Aight?

To particapate in the Closed Beta Test or Open Test, Please post here and put a random number.
For those who gets picked I will PM you with the account information and Game Client and also the Hamachi Password and name and also the time when it will be opened. You must reply to the PM in a day or ELSE you will not be entered in to the Beta and I will find someone else.

PEACE ******!~

Edit:I might not make it hamachi. And also I GOT THE SERVER RUNNING DDDDDDDDDDdd
I'll post a video later.
Edit 2:Video Uploaded for those who want proof of it actually running.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2013, 10:53   #2

Just a suggestion,Give a fair ammount of cash on joining,and earn cash from attendance (logged in for 40 mins or more)
Server name,You decide because you are the creator ;D
Old 09/19/2013, 17:19   #3

+1 previous comment i would know i am ontop of all brazilian private servers
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2013, 21:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epik1 View Post

To particapate in the Closed Beta Test or Open Test, Please post here and put a random number.

PEACE ******!~
I'll shoot.
Old 09/20/2013, 21:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epik1 View Post
So I have planned everything so I am planning on using hamachi for Open Beta Test and Closed Beta.
Closed Beta-4 People can test it out and tell me bugs and how is it.
Open Beta-30 People can Join it and play

ALL OF THESE BETA'S WILL BE IN HAMACHI.

After these 2 tests I will open it up to THE public.

Simple Rules
1.Do not HACK-For those who do not report will be banned for a week and for those who uses it will be IP banned and Account banned.
2.Treat people like the way you want to be treated-If reported you will be hit with a kick from server.
3.Don't ask me or other SOON to be admins or mods for money-If caught you will be hit with a Temp Ban(1 Day,7 Day,30 Days,Permanent Ban,IP Ban.
4.SPEAK ENGLISH ONLY, If you want to talk in another language PM your friends or make a private PVP room-Kick from Server,1 Day ban,7 Day ban.
I'll think about other rules. Aight?

For those who gets picked I will PM you with the account information and Game Client and also the Hamachi Password and name and also the time when it will be opened. You must reply to the PM in a day or ELSE you will not be entered in to the Beta and I will find someone else.

PEACE ******!~
21! I owuld like to take part of this!
Old 09/21/2013, 11:53   #6

Lets go for number 331.
Maybe change the "Speak english only" rule.
It doesnt seem fair if a foreigner wants to play and can't communicate with anybody.
Especially if there is somebody who speaks his language and english too.
Try do it,
4.Limit speaking foreign languages,only 3 messages of a language other than english in public chat.
Talk your language as much as you want in private match.

I've played many games where there are many foreigners,and the rule of no language other then english,
Seems quite dumb.
What if a PH player or a BR player wants to play and they don't know english? Wouldn't seem fair.
Old 09/21/2013, 16:48   #7

I am highly anticipating the server. Keep me updated! :]

h4h4h4 best number 4 lyfe
Old 09/21/2013, 19:16   #8

Why not,
Old 09/21/2013, 23:30   #9

666 XD be nice to have a serv to test few things with rp out instead of wasting real cash XD
Old 09/22/2013, 00:56   #10

Sure, I'd like to try out o.o, 47.
Old 09/22/2013, 15:58   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textyrone View Post
Lets go for number 331.
Maybe change the "Speak english only" rule.
It doesnt seem fair if a foreigner wants to play and can't communicate with anybody.
Especially if there is somebody who speaks his language and english too.
Try do it,
4.Limit speaking foreign languages,only 3 messages of a language other than english in public chat.
Talk your language as much as you want in private match.

I've played many games where there are many foreigners,and the rule of no language other then english,
Seems quite dumb.
What if a PH player or a BR player wants to play and they don't know english? Wouldn't seem fair.
I am running a server in America which means if foreigners play the server will have more lag which is pretty bad. Besides people have their Grand Chase Fusion which I HAVE to say is pretty **** good.
Old 09/24/2013, 00:32   #12

101010 im in
Old 09/26/2013, 16:12   #13

Old 09/26/2013, 19:46   #14

I'd love to try this Server out!! 777
Old 09/27/2013, 22:23   #15