Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

umm i need help on hacking

Discussion on umm i need help on hacking within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy umm i need help on hacking

im sorry if this post angers anyone. im kinda new on forums and grand chase hacking.
my only question is ; can any one give me a hacks that works with VISTA?(yes ive been searching in Google)
ive currently tried "ryuengine": when i start it a message pops saying ucc12.dll was not found. No c-scripting abilities
then the hacking system pops up- is that normal?
when i try to search a code (just mingling with it) and error pops up saying scan error:controller:No readable memory found

again im sorry im extremely new to stuff on this forum

(EDIT) umm pls some one close this thread im just gonna try and play at my dads computer(crappy computer with XP) anyways thanks for the tips....
Old 07/08/2009, 06:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
before,

i am new also in hacking...

no one teach me,

only they introduced for me,

then i learned too much tweaking on it...

just read and learn....

its not reason that you are new in this..
Old 07/08/2009, 06:18   #3

punta ka sa thread ko, sundan mo yung instruction, sana gumana sayu kase sken napagana ko ng ganun eh, kinalikot ko nah ilang araw, buti naman nagkaron ng kinahinatnan...
Old 07/08/2009, 06:20   #4

ok

but any suggestions to what hack post i should read?
Old 07/08/2009, 06:22   #5

lahat para magkaron kyo ng idea at mapagsalin salin nyo, jan nyo mapapagana yan...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2009, 06:22   #6

hmm basic syempre punta ka sa exploits
nandun lahat ng kailangan mo
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2009, 06:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancarlos View Post
punta ka sa thread ko, sundan mo yung instruction, sana gumana sayu kase sken napagana ko ng ganun eh, kinalikot ko nah ilang araw, buti naman nagkaron ng kinahinatnan...
its been a long time since ive spoken filipino: i understand that i need to go to your thread and read the instructions but what does the rest mean?
????
ilang araw= loong time
Old 07/08/2009, 06:29   #8

hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangkaron View Post
hmm basic syempre punta ka sa exploits
nandun lahat ng kailangan mo
if your saying to post in exploits it says in the sub heading no questions, and im still browsing through it
Old 07/08/2009, 06:29   #9

aw!!! just go to my thread and follow the instruction i posted there. "ilang araw" means several days...
Old 07/08/2009, 17:33   #10

ahm.. ok.. here we go..

first, since you're new and people are gonna talk trash about me if i spoonfeed you, i'll just tell you what to read.
second, download a CE, go to ur numbah2 bes fwend,

all hacks are here :

the hacks are in the sticky threads, don't mind normal threads, its usually full of.. nvrmind,.. although there are good posts..

when it comes to the engine, most of us use the zid engine, so look for it here:

you'll need a lot of patience to be a decent leecher..or else you'll just be an annoying NOOBY leecher.. y'know, the ones who keep on begging but not reading other threads..
and we here at elitepvpers HATE annoying noobish nooby leechers, among other things.

GOOD LUCK!!

Press thanks please.. Coz i know I helped.. nyahahaha
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2009, 09:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamer0210203 View Post
ahm.. ok.. here we go..

first, since you're new and people are gonna talk trash about me if i spoonfeed you, i'll just tell you what to read.
second, download a CE, go to ur numbah2 bes fwend,

all hacks are here :

the hacks are in the sticky threads, don't mind normal threads, its usually full of.. nvrmind,.. although there are good posts..

when it comes to the engine, most of us use the zid engine, so look for it here:

you'll need a lot of patience to be a decent hacker..or else you'll just be a leecher..
and we here at elitepvpers HATE leechers, among other things.

GOOD LUCK!!

Press thanks please.. Coz i know I helped.. nyahahaha

nice response.. this newbie will not get lost.. ^_^
Old 07/09/2009, 11:14   #12

Quote:
and we here at elitepvpers HATE leechers
I'm a leecher. I'm proud to be one. Let me suck your blood, then I'll suck your eyes, after that I'll suck the CE from your hardrive. I will also format your Hardisk, then I'll destroy your hardisk's controller. I'll rip your serial HDD cable. I'll burn your 500w power supply. I will show no mercy, for you have shown none to me.

Fear me I am the Leech!

Quote:
you'll need a lot of patience to be a decent hacker
Wrong, you also need to be a perverted genius, else how the hell will you understand hexadecimal commands, more so, those scary binary files you'll have to look at for hours just to get how a program works.

To get more info about being a hacker click me
Old 07/10/2009, 20:47   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by itlogNgManok View Post
I'm a leecher. I'm proud to be one. Let me suck your blood, then I'll suck your eyes, after that I'll suck the CE from your hardrive. I will also format your Hardisk, then I'll destroy your hardisk's controller. I'll rip your serial HDD cable. I'll burn your 500w power supply. I will show no mercy, for you have shown none to me.

Wrong, you also need to be a perverted genius, else how the hell will you understand hexadecimal commands, more so, those scary binary files you'll have to look at for hours just to get how a program works.

To get more info about being a hacker click me
dude... i'm sorry....T_T... i just said what i thought was true... T_T

since i also understand hexadecimal commands and computing for them and what-not, i also assumed most of us here know that too..T_T

I'M SORRY~.........
Old 07/12/2009, 01:04   #14

Thumbs up +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamer0210203 View Post
dude... i'm sorry....T_T... i just said what i thought was true... T_T

since i also understand hexadecimal commands and computing for them and what-not, i also assumed most of us here know that too..T_T

I'M SORRY~.........
very good, lamer... i admire u saying sorry...
i notice, there are some people here giving negative side comments, even offensive, but doesn't even know to say sorry...

even thou this is just a forum, u still show ur true self and personality by mere sending ur replies.. thats how u react whether in person or not..

still we're humans. we say something regretful but the most important thins is how are u going to regain urself back....

peace everyone.. ^_^
Old 07/12/2009, 22:09   #15

asus hanep. joke lang nman