Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How Can I bypass 7767 (7/5/2013

Discussion on How Can I bypass 7767 (7/5/2013 within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How Can I bypass 7767 (7/5/2013

Hey guys! Anyone know how to get pass the 7767 error now? The way where you change your date and time on the PC doesnt work anymore... I can log in, but I cant cash charge. So does anyone else have a way?
Old 07/18/2013, 08:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Once you log in change the date back to the original one then it should work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
7767 Bypass?
02/08/2013 - CrossFire - 3 Replies
Hey leute, Ich wollte fragen welche bypasse es gibt?, bis auf das Datum zurücksetzen, will sehen welche Methoden es gibt, danke!
7767 error bypass?
12/29/2012 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
Hello am new to e pvp and i was wondering is there a way to bypass the error i am unable to log in to the game or make a new account i have contacted support but they seem to be taking all their time :( I have tried changing my date and time settings to 2000 but then when i try log in it says username or password does not exist. They wont even let me make a new account :( is there any other ways or am i maybe doing it wrong? Server: NAGC Google chrome
Error 7767 Bypass
07/03/2012 - Grand Chase - 67 Replies
This works i swear! 1) Log into a Facebook account 2) Open this link in a new page and log in Login - SG Interactive 3) Change from Trickster to Grand Chase and you are done 4) Press Thanks if i helped
some one plz give me a new way bypass 7767
04/06/2012 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
wind and rain master almost goneeeeeeee!!!!!!!! i want them nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww before maintainance= =
[EXPLOIT] Grandchase NAGC 7767 Bypass
12/19/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
I will release this in due time. It requires no hacking program whatsoever. I will update this post, asking for screenies would make no sense maybe a video TuT will be posted. This is for people who never receive there emails for Syn and need to cash badly. Will be updated~