Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem reading files

Discussion on problem reading files within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question problem reading files

i'm sorry if my english is not good and i'm new here.

please help me with this file. i cant read or understand this file from script.kom.

this is before my grand chase entering zero 3rd job (probably before grand chase rising)

and this is after update

and can i have the information about all cheat or hack on GC international? i want to learn more about cheat and hack.

*(my grand chase server is indonesian server)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dump files reading?
02/09/2013 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
So uhm yeah, I know that some people can open and successfully read it, but for me it's still a mistery. Do you need some kind of tool which decrypts that .dmp files or it's soomething else?
C# Help, Reading Files
02/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
Hey, i cant seem to get my head around this, What im trying to do is, Read a line from a file but, i want to single out each word and save it into a String array, using the "Trim()" command? but i just cant do it, if you can point me in the right direction it would be nice ;D
Problem when reading the downloaded files
02/26/2009 - Zero - 2 Replies
Can anyone help me after i downloaded the .rar file then ill use my winRAR to extract it all it says is ! D:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\7234d1191457676-cheat-engine-disc ussion-submission-zeroonline.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged how can that be when its a small file so it wont be damaged? can anyone give me an advice. thank you Sirs..
[HELP]Writing and reading from *.ini files
02/18/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
i was trying to do that by myself but after 3days i must say that i cant do it :mad: sooo i will be very happy if somebody could help me with it :) thanks :)
Reading and Writing .INI Files
11/16/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
CodeGuru: CIniFile - Class for Reading and Writing .INI Files I found this information useful for starting out on understanding more about the code for read/write ini files. Maybe this will help some others (That are willing to read) :D enjoy