Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to use your freedom

Discussion on how to use your freedom within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to use your freedom

can anyone teach me or give me a full detailed tut on how to use YOUR FREEDOM

coz hot spot shield isnt working anymore...

and i want to bypass NA GC`s regionblock..

if there are other programs out there that could let me bypass NA GC succesfully pls let me know

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with your freedom.
11/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Hey I was wondering if anyone knows how to make CO work with your freedom and socks cap. Im running Windows 7, but i can't get it to work.
How Can i use Your Freedom
07/19/2009 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
Panu po ba ung Your Freedom sa GC BR bigyn niyo na rin po me ng Address at port
[Help] Your freedom
05/07/2009 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
When I use this proxy program i get an error saying Connection terminated.Server says: Authentication failed. Can anyone help me please!!
Mouse Freedom
11/11/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 7 Replies
Hmm, als ich noch auf projextRO gespielt hab, gab es einen "Patch", wenn man das startetet machte es irgendwas, dann konnte man mit dem Mauszeiger auch aus dem Ragnarokfenster raus (was ja normalerweise nicht geht). Nun meine Frage: Gibt es das auch für andere Server? Weil es mir ehrlich gesagt aufn Sack geht, bei habaneRO immer altzutabben. Muss ich da was mitm Hexedit verändern, oder was kann man da machen?
Freedom
03/16/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
i hope anyone here that plays Freedom knows who Mrs.Snorkleboy is, the king of pling! the first fire/axe tanker to hit 50 on the server, will i hope u guys do.. anyways just saying hi, im new to these fourms