Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GC GameGuard Emulation

Discussion on GC GameGuard Emulation within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GC GameGuard Emulation

guys, need to know how to put 2 update addresses of GrandChase into my local 'Hosts' file..

i already did this:
Code:
127.0.0.1       localhost
127.0.0.1       gcpatch.levelupgames.ph
127.0.0.1       202.57.118.106
but the 202.57.118.106 still connects to its real address and not looping back to my Abyss WebServer..

202.57.118.106 is the update server of gameguard

gcpatch.levelupgames.ph is where grandchase.exe connects to check the path of gameguard update.. i have no problem with this address cause it is looping back to my Abyss..

so i need to emulate both addresses..

can anyone help me?
Old 05/21/2009, 00:41   #2

Looping with the specific IP of a secured connection to your own created connection isnt impossible but it requires a device(forgot the name) and make different folders for GG for backup reasons. Here's a hint, You'll need to overwrite some address in gamegaurd to be able to connect on your own server host. Heres another hint, theres nothing wrong in your filtered IP.
Old 05/22/2009, 17:03   #3

i think you should know the exact gameguard url.im trying this to emulate the the gameguard but still i cant find the right url for gameguard for grand chase in levelup maybe a little more help from the other forumers to find the exact url of gameguard like in sfph abyss emulation

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GameGuard Emulation
12/21/2012 - Soldier Front - 13 Replies
I found this tutorial... and i just want to share this.. This will give you an idea on how to bypass gameguard. All credits goes to Sexy Romanian SunBeam Hey guys Here is a TuT How To do/make a Server Emulation
GameGuard Emulation For Version .49
04/09/2009 - Soldier Front - 12 Replies
Before you actually post on this thread read. The Gameguard Emulation that somebody posted earlier was legit, the reason why it didnt work it was because he forgot to add the htdocs necessary. Anyways Here is how you do it. 1) Download files i give below 2) Double click on abwsx1.exe and install it
GameGuard Emulation/Bypass
12/04/2008 - Private Server - 1 Replies
Anyone knows / has an idea how to make one?
Release Gameguard Emulation Wallhack
08/01/2008 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies
Hey guys, Remember the emulation hack from a while back? Well i got to fixing it and now it works! Just check out the file for the instructions, I don't feel like posting a bunch of info. Detects: Everything but ARTC, ROKMC, And Armor. The only downside is the forces that are missing, and if there wearing armor you can only see there legs/arms F1 For Crosshair F2 For Wallhack Instructions: Unzip to a folder you made on your desktop or wherever you want it, Then follow the...
[need help] DekaronEU GameGuard 1059 emulation
03/08/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
First of all, hello everybody :-) Now, I got a problem here. I've tried to follow the GameGuard emulation tutorial by phatal808 here. Obviously, the gameguard server is not nprotect.acclaimdownloads.com for Dekaron EU. So far, I think it is euw0300066-pip.eu.verio.net as that's the adress GameGuard.des connects to (or at least that's what 'netstat -b' gave me). I changed my hosts file to resolve that adress to 127.0.0.1 but it still gets the files from the web. I probably have the wrong...