Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TWGC I cant play it.

Discussion on TWGC I cant play it. within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TWGC I cant play it.

When I go to the game_zone on beanfun nothing loads for me,
It used to I think it might be my internet.
Old 03/21/2013, 05:27   #2

elite*gold: 0

Try this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TWGC Account Help please.
03/08/2013 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
If somebody here can trade a working Taiwan GC account from Beanfun. That works for the download client, I'm willing to trade a GCNA account. Has lv75 Jin - Dark Kounat Blades + Old event items. http://i49.tinypic.com/ozj0y.png
TWGC
06/30/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
Are there any season 3 hacks/exploits for TWGC(Taiwan GrandChase)? Sorry if asking questions aren't aloud. I am not sure.
The MINIGAME from TWGC
04/25/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
This is a recent revision of the MINIGAME.KOM TWGC hope someone can help make change file Unmodified files minigame.kom minigame.kom Related Files script.kom script.kom Thank you hope someone can help modify the
RE: TWGC
02/27/2010 - Grand Chase - 12 Replies
. STAGE FILES ۞ TWGC 24.2.10.zip ۞ Edit ۞ YES ALL THE HACKS ARE NOW NOT WORKING IN TWGC , Via/info froms all those GCTW HACKERS , all tried but to no avail ۞ Updates ۞ I found out from Noein that NAGC files, had been converted to Season3 http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase/47080 7-reason-why-hacks-now-detected-nagc.html. Maybe all other Servers as well,
How do i register for TWGC
08/05/2009 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
i dont know where to post this so if somone may be nice enough to answer my question i will be very greatful Will somone show me how to register for taiwan GrandChase a tutorial maybe? Or you can just make 2 accounts and PM me the Info me and 2 other friends were trying to figure out how to register and quit after a day of trying to figure things out so please make my life easier lol