Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hack users..

Discussion on hack users.. within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hack users..

**** it.. this hackerakopalagka is the most noobish of all iv'e ever see..
don't do such things that all of us will make get detect..

**** YOU WHO EVER YOU WILL BE...

THIS IS WHAT I SEE AFTER I VISIT THE GCPH WEB SITE...
THIS IS INSANE FREAK..!!

-edit-
for all the hackers.. please use the MLE w/ care.. and in private.. for all of us to be safe in using the MLE.. don't be a noob inside and out..
Old 05/08/2009, 09:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066
no need to post it
closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WARNING] To All TS2 Players and Hack Users
03/26/2011 - 12Sky2 - 8 Replies
Too many programs have been popping up lately ~ and people just download it and try use it ..... take this as a warning and advice ~ other then bots/hacks/trainers from Mega and Blax and the dead ones like spare and strike aid ~ personally i dont trust any other bots out for ts2 ....why?...cuz its simple~ how do people get their account hacked ~ put simple people get their accounts hacked not because they are unlucky its because they are stupid :P lol people enter their passwords...
just a warning to all ns hack users
07/10/2010 - Facebook - 19 Replies
the note said: Ninja Saga For your information, over 3000 characters have been disabled just now because hacking behaviors are detected. Please be kindly reminded again that any use of third party softwares are strictly prohibited in Ninja Saga. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated. so don't abuse the hacks haha or may be the hacks that are now currently working are now disabled so just take precautions......... i think all the hacks now are detected so this is a bad...
REQUEST: TO THOSE HACK USERS
11/07/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
TO ALL THOSE WALLHACK USER'S IF YOU HAVE THE HACKS DONT ABUSE IT,DONT LEECH,DONT SELL IT,GIVE PROPER CREDITS,NO FLAMMINGS, AND THE BEST OF ALL RESPECT MODERATORS AND GUARDIANS.DONT MAKE THEM ANGRY CAUSE EVERYBODY WONT ACTIVATE THOSE HACKS THAT THEY ARE SHARING.DONT WAIT THE TIME THAT THEY WOULDNT SHARE THEIR HACKS AND POST.SO THREAT THEM AS YOURSELVES AS THEY WOULD THREAT YOU. PS. PLS READ THE FORUM RULES FOR THE GUARDIANS:SORRY IF I POST IT HERE I JUST WANNA HELP YOU AND CALM DOWN...
WARNING ALL Stealthbot users (Hack)
02/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 27 Replies
Hi every1 I had a blader lvl 90 garm +5 extremely goof and top notch weapons. I used agbot = no problems Then i have used Stealthlite for a couple of weeks, now im hacked. Everything is gone, everything. People in my guild who used Stealthlite got hacked as well, this is no joke it's true. I encourage every1 to cHange bot really fast. I have been using only safe programs such as loader and stealthlite, nothing more, and everything has been downloaded from epvp. Don't trust...
(EU) 1500 Cheat/Hack Users Banned
08/26/2005 - World of Warcraft - 30 Replies
Jemand von euch dabei? Ich nich :D http://www.wow-europe.com/en/ http://www.wow-europe.com/de/ naps ^^