Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about MLE tutorial.

Discussion on Question about MLE tutorial. within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Question about MLE tutorial.

This is 'auto-killing' dungeon,

This is what I've done

When searching '1122238464' at Trial tower star 1, I didn't touch the monster, nor the monster touched me, I don't get same number as the tutorial do, I only get 4 list of numbers.

They are:
006EB2CB
0840FEB4
0840FEC0
08D1579E

I am kind of new to this thing, so well, I hope your guidiance will help me a lot.!

After getting those numbers, I insisted to clear room 1 as the guide tell me to.
I cleared room 1 and 'next scan' of 0.

It gives me only 1 number, which is:
0840FEB4

I changed to value to 0, and like the guide say too, I tried to left the game and create another Trial tower star 1.

It doesn't happen anything to the monster.

Well, just wondering, what's my fault on setting it up.

I am playing GrandChase USA and using MLE 1236.99, I believe It's the newest one around.
Old 04/27/2009, 10:39   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennardi View Post
This is 'auto-killing' dungeon,

This is what I've done

When searching '1122238464' at Trial tower star 1, I didn't touch the monster, nor the monster touched me, I don't get same number as the tutorial do, I only get 4 list of numbers.

They are:
006EB2CB
0840FEB4
0840FEC0
08D1579E

I am kind of new to this thing, so well, I hope your guidiance will help me a lot.!

After getting those numbers, I insisted to clear room 1 as the guide tell me to.
I cleared room 1 and 'next scan' of 0.

It gives me only 1 number, which is:
0840FEB4

I changed to value to 0, and like the guide say too, I tried to left the game and create another Trial tower star 1.

It doesn't happen anything to the monster.

Well, just wondering, what's my fault on setting it up.

I am playing GrandChase USA and using MLE 1236.99, I believe It's the newest one around.
ok a filipino will help you..hehe..if that thing is not working, try my tutorial about auto defeat..They are the same..
Old 04/27/2009, 10:55   #3

It isn't working too, I think something is wrong, but I can't figure out what's that, I tried to use your CT too, but it doesnt work.
Old 04/27/2009, 11:06   #4

hmmm.. is your settings fine? try to reboot if changing your settings doesnt work..
Old 04/27/2009, 11:10   #5

I have reboot my computer a couple of times and try it, the result still the same.

Hmm, I wonder if this is the fault part, when I start MLE, it says:
'No KiAttachProcess call found.' and I clicked 'OK'
and MLE comes out everything works fine, just it gives different result.
Old 04/27/2009, 11:12   #6

hmmm... you said youre using GCUSA? i think this one is only meant for PH, cuz the creator of the hack said it still untested on USA and other servers.. just PH..

sry man i didnt help much
Old 04/27/2009, 11:14   #7

Yeah, but I heard the USA server is using that too, Lots of USA players at GCUS is using the same way too..

Is internet connection makes any different? or Firewall blockage, since I used Norton Anti-virus for it.
Old 04/27/2009, 11:17   #8

hmm im not sure man.. try using the old way.. using the partusay sea quest.. its in chiharus tutorial...
Old 04/27/2009, 16:15   #9

Hi, I've tried to disable my firewall, the 'partusay sea quest' also can't work too. I need some help, all MLE settings are exactly the same.

>.<
Old 04/27/2009, 17:20   #10

can you post some screen shots??