Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about when logging out...

Discussion on Question about when logging out... within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about when logging out...

i have a question?if u logout ur GC and then log in with MLE again all the hacks in MLE will also do it from start again?bcoz my hacks address like perfect star,auto kill monster nd HP wont work again if i logout nd login again my GC and MLE using the same address that i got before logout?im just a noob here in MLE..sori...
Old 04/27/2009, 04:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
what do you think?

you already answered your question

if it's not working like before, what else should you do?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Packet Logging
05/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Okay well i been wondering this for awhile now on packet logging I know i need a packet logger but i can't find one and i seem to fail when it comes to making one I have googled hoping to find one but i found WireShark any one know how i use it?
Question about logging
12/08/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
I'm sure someone might have an answer for this. But currently atleast when talking about the live server for wow. When you use Alt+f4 to log off of game it keeps your body in game for atleast 1 - 2 mins before fully disconnecting you. What i'm wondering is if theres still a way currently either by using wpe or script ect to disconnect instantly from game without having your character hang in game and without just using the logout feature. Any information would be appreciated.
Logging in
05/01/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
In lineage2 gracia final,after entering my ID it says your protocol version is different and please continue.It doesn't let me log in. ...plz help me!!!!
Question about server/logging in?
08/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hi erm when i started silk raod i was very hard to log in. the servers were always packed is it like that skill or have they changed that so i can come and start playing again?thanks
Logging in
07/13/2005 - GunZ - 8 Replies
I was thinking, is it possible to make a hack to let you log in very easily..? I spend like 20 minutes TRYING to log in, and still not in, I give up, so I came here for help. =\