Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character motion

Discussion on Character motion within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character motion

Azin + Lime can perform most(all) characters' skills
but the others are limited to their own skills only

Any way to solve?

obviously a sword-woman cannot shoot arrows, but it should be able to swing an ax (both are 2-hand weapon)

however she failed......

Its hard for her to level up fast even I have 450% exp buff
(but only 8000atk since I miss the time to ......)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cannot find motion
05/21/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hallo habe den blöden eror standig und er wird merer gb gros bis zu crash habe schon überlegt wo dranne es liegen kann es ist endweder die moob_proto oder die map datei im hongkong ordner were gut wenn jmd vll ne lösung hat SYSERR: Apr 6 14:51:12 :: GetMoveMotionSpeed: cannot find motion (name Schwacher Affensoldat race 5101 mode 0) SYSERR: Apr 6 14:51:12 :: GetMoveMotionSpeed: cannot find motion (name Schwacher Affenkämpfer race 5103 mode 0) SYSERR: Apr 6 14:51:12 ::...
[MW2]Slow-Motion Mod?
04/15/2012 - Call of Duty - 5 Replies
Ich war letztens auf nem Server wo alles in Slow-Motion abgelaufen ist. Wisst ihr wie der Mod heißt? Best Regards Naval
Slow Motion
10/31/2011 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
Hey leute, Ich will ein Video um sehr viel geschwindigkeit verlangsamen und wollte euch fragen mit welchem programm ich das tun kann. Im windows movie maker habe ich leider noch nichts gefunden. danke schonma
[HELP] 3d Motion
12/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I have searched extensively and not found anything on the 3dmotion.ini file even though it is so essential to successfully adding new pets and mounts. I am just wondering if there is anyone that could help the e.pvpers community and provide a brief explanation as to what the numbers actually mean. :)
Sword Motion
08/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I've searched the forum but havn't found any thread about the this topic, so.. Can someone edit and post a file for me that would change the Sword Motion back to the old motion.(In other words make the sword motion look like the blade motion when attacking). Thanks.