Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q...Grand Chase Dual patcher?????

Discussion on Q...Grand Chase Dual patcher????? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Q...Grand Chase Dual patcher?????

is there anyone who knows how to run 2 client of grand chase in one pc?????
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/24/2009, 13:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066
yup but u need a high end pc to use it,like a core 2 duo or quad,2gb up memory and a high memory video card.u can use vmware to dual client
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/24/2009, 15:22   #3

a dual client in GC??
what r u planing to do w/ it anyway?
Old 03/30/2009, 12:50   #4

bobo mo may gameguard tapos sasabihin mo ung system requirements ng pc para lng magkaroon ng DUAL CLIENT
Old 03/30/2009, 14:31   #5

Quote:
bobo mo may gameguard tapos sasabihin mo ung system requirements ng pc para lng magkaroon ng DUAL CLIENT
dont reply if you dont know on how to do it and dont have an idea on what you talking about,you want proof?here so sftu you brainless noob

as for vmware professional software and what does it do,its a software to have a virtual pc on your pc but you need a high end specs of computer since it uses also the specs you want to assign in the virtual machine.

he wants dual to boost main character with a dummy/feeder character
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/30/2009, 15:16   #6

nice burn chicharu88..hahaha... he deserved it...

btw, anong program pala gamit mo, is it like Virtual PC.. coz i tried using that pero d pala pwede mag-install ng grand chase dun kasi hindi pede gamitin ng virtual pc yung video card ng pc mismo. mataas naman specs ng pc ko, so sa tingin ko kaya niya to..

thanks sa post.. at least now, may idea na ko..
Old 03/30/2009, 15:27   #7

im using vmware professional but like i said it needs high end pc,minimum requirements for it is core 2 duo processor,2gb memory above,8gb hd (for windows xp virtual HD for vmware),512 memory video card.if you have the software then install windows xp on it and just copy paste ur grand chase on ur host pc to the virtual pc
Old 03/31/2009, 10:14   #8

eiii can you give me a copy of vmware???? about the specs of my PC hmmm psadao nmn sa specs n binigay mo.. pdi po ba makahingi ng copy???? hmm post mo alng d2 yung download link salamat po..
Old 03/31/2009, 16:37   #9

Uhmm.. Can I Use it on Vista.?? Xe sabi mo... Winsdow XP eh... Kea PArang MAgulo.?
Old 03/31/2009, 17:55   #10

tanong lang chicharu,

i got it to work - using vmware workstation, nakaka log-in ako and stuff. kaso after a few minutes, may error na lumalabas sakin... sabi 'internal monitor error' or something like that and then the virtual pc just closes..

i was just wondering if you have any idea on how to deal with that or if you have ever encountered this.

btw, the one i downloaded was this version: VMware_Workstation_6.5_Build_118166_2b. is this also the one you're using or an earlier version?

thanks

and guys, please don't ask for copies of the software, please make an effort and try to use your own resources..
Old 04/01/2009, 02:40   #11

ahahaha!.. ur da best chicharu.. jimzstone phiya LOL..
Old 04/01/2009, 04:08   #12

Quote:
do all have the hack in GC PH...

Sudden Death Hack,
Perfect Hack,
MP and HP Hack,
1 hit Hack and
Necklace or Rune[temporary] Hack...

can someone send me a working engine that bypass GG 1292...
Wow ganda nian ah pero gs2 ko prin un pinakita n dapat true!!
Old 04/01/2009, 06:25   #13

for shadowtisoy,all the one you quoted above is existing and im doing it also ,also in the future patch there will be gp hack when the mini games in park is implemented the only thing hes missing is the pvp item hack,moon jump hack which also works in PH,sudden death hack other name is auto defeat hack which when you enter the dungeon all monster is all dead already
Old 04/01/2009, 12:08   #14

CHiharu.. I want to Use the VMware I've Already Downloaded it.. and Crack it already... But The Time I Use it is... I Failed... Co's It Says... Operating System Not Found... Maybe It's Because I'm Using Vista... Can You help me with This.?
Old 04/01/2009, 15:03   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eirash View Post
CHiharu.. I want to Use the VMware I've Already Downloaded it.. and Crack it already... But The Time I Use it is... I Failed... Co's It Says... Operating System Not Found... Maybe It's Because I'm Using Vista... Can You help me with This.?
dude, you have to install an operation system in the virtual machine... install windows vista or windows xp. you will need to do this before making the whole thing work. the point is having another PC in your computer.
Closed Thread