Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]GCKR

Discussion on [REQUEST]GCKR within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]GCKR

can someone help me on how can I download GCKR?, I can read Korean, and I can't translate some button on the site using google translate.. and it seems that the past tutorials are not anymore working.. so can I ask help from anyone who can give me link or instructions?. TIA
Old 09/18/2012, 17:16   #2

I think you can only download it if you have an account. Make a quick trial acc or something and login with it, then press Game Start. It's recommended you use IE for it. I'm sure Chrome works too, and probably Firefox as well.
Old 09/19/2012, 14:19   #3

why is it that netmarble is patching this file?, I already have GCKR on my PC, and its location is C:\Netmarble\NetmarbleGrandChase, someone help please.

Old 09/19/2012, 15:47   #4

I believe that happens when either one file is missing or they deem your version too outdated? I'm not sure on the second thing I said, but I do remember having to re-download the game because of an accidental replace that couldn't be un-done. I suggest you let it download overnight or something, it'll take a while.
Old 09/20/2012, 03:24   #5

So i guess I'll be needing to redownload the whole game?.. *sigh* but based on the ETA from the patcher, it'll take around 12hrs.. and when I let it download, the ETA keeps on getting longer, and not shorter..
Old 09/22/2012, 10:06   #6

You can download it rom the server and no need for this.