Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grandchase SB pet RENCIA ..Question

Discussion on Grandchase SB pet RENCIA ..Question within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grandchase SB pet RENCIA ..Question

what is the effect of rencia ...players give me different information and i dont know who to believe and i cant find it on youtube so as google, so hopefully anyone can answer my question.>.<
Old 09/06/2012, 14:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have RENCIA....

When you use the pet skill You will have a SHIELD(Like ronan's Holy Bless) for 10secs That absorbs/Blocks 1 hit/attack(Grabs not applicable)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question(sun broadband in grandchase ph)
10/11/2011 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
anyone here can i ask you if you are using sunbroadband?is it smooth in game? any problems in using sunbroadband in grandchase ph? because im planning to buy sun broadband i hope it works on grandchase ph
Grandchase Hack IPUGC Question
03/16/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
I use the bypass launcher and i used the hack of IOUGC SD But When I start the game, It just shut off auto maticly, can someone help>
:QUESTION: Grandchase two version on one pc..
01/29/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
..guyss...ayus lang ba na mag install ng NAGC at GCPH sa isang pc?.. ...paki sagot nman po.. . :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: