Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Long Time, Hack Release?

Discussion on Long Time, Hack Release? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Long Time, Hack Release?

Hi all, I've recently come back after about 2 years of not playing GCNA, and back in the day I used to script hack NA. I was just wondering is this still around or is there something new ?
Old 07/22/2012, 22:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,246
Please search in the by yourself.
I'm sure that one of them works...
Thank you...
Old 07/24/2012, 15:03   #3

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Non works at the moment, i think hacking era is over for NAGC
well we will see.

Thread closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
After long time...
01/28/2012 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hey guys, after long time i become to play dekaron again with hacks ofc, but there are so many things i need to do so i dont know what to do first etc.. could someone please tell me step by step what to do to bassicly hack in dekaron like non agro,vac etc. i already got CE hack + xingcode file + rexig 1.54 but when i open by bypass the game wont load, the launcher wont load. Thanks Regards, shuu
how long time to 43-85 lvl ?
08/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Guys i have Wizzard build is Wizz / Bard maybe i lvl with gap 2 - 3 and bot :) but i have some preblem i die in all spot i stay botting .. :/ where i can lvl set npc wolf lvl 42 :) without pwlvl / premiun / ticket
Long time no see
02/25/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm just restarting 2moons. As I haven't played in a while, most of my accounts are still banned, others hacked, so I want to ask you guys somethings before I restart making new chars. I haven't gotten hacks yet, but do we still crash when we kill monsters in higher lvl maps? Is the game laggy recently? I logged in a bit and looked damn laggy. Are GM's actually doing something to ban hackers now or not? Thanks
Skill hack, back from a long time....
07/26/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi ppl! I'm back after a break ^^ I'm playing a mage and i use skill hack in intimid to kill mobs faster to get the vouchers. But, i think its not working anymore. I dont play since march, so, i'll try to explain what i did when it was working. first, i found the places where do i need to replace. I won't post my WHS file because it against the rules. but i tested and i think its the same place, because Winhex worked fine.