Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] The New Reinforcement System

Discussion on [GUIDE] The New Reinforcement System within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/27/2012, 14:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
^No. Troopers are ingredients and they aren't needed to be rare. Just buy at least a ton of them. You may use refine scrolls. Since the rare to epic transformation of stone takes place only from Grade 6 to 7, you'll need to revert back or break the stone for it will be epic.
Old 04/30/2012, 02:14   #32

elite*gold: 0
Okay I got a question in my head, I don't know if it already is asked by somebody else. But reinforcing your items with those +0 stones, they can actually make an item +1,+2,+3 etc.

But is there any chance that your armor will disappear if it fails to reinforce. so like from +3 to +4. Like that. I hope you guys understand my question, I'm kinda new to reinforcing items on grand chase

Tags
reinforcement transmute

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]New Reinforcement System
01/31/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 18 Replies
I have a question regarding the new reinforcement system of GCPH. 1. What will happen if you transmute epic item with +10 rune stone to +13 Legendary item.. Is there assure that it will success if you transmute it??.. :):) 2. Is there any ingredients in reinforcing item with a high success rate??..:):) Thank you.
[announcement] Upcoming Reinforcement System GCPH
01/14/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 44 Replies
Probably When Reinforcement system COmes to our server Our runes Will be converted to reinforcement Stones just like in NAGC here are the probable adjustment: The Reinforcement System is here! Look for the Reinforce icon under the Menu or look for the NPC Lillian Arquemeece in the Park! Check out the Reinforcement System guide for more information! The existing Rune system has been replaced by the Reinforcement System and the following items will be exchanged:
Reinforcement
05/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Hey I saw some post i forums like 1 week ago in which were SSs of someone saying he hacked Rinforcement system by making the basics amount for reinforcement 0 or something like that. How to do that?
Reinforcement
01/15/2008 - Archlord - 8 Replies
i heard a guy saying something about reinforcemnet potion runs and making like 90 pots. any1 knows how that is done and can maybe tell me ?:D
Reinforcement Potions
05/05/2007 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Hi guys i haven been doing the run7 for Reinforcement Potions i have my armor and weapon +6 but now when i try to get it high it always failed the upgrade process why is that? i got five failed while Reinforcing my armor