Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nightmare Circus Ticket

Discussion on Nightmare Circus Ticket within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nightmare Circus Ticket

Edited: nvm
Old 01/19/2012, 02:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Requesting Thread closure
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2012, 14:34   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[KGC]Nightmare Circus new additional story and Lupus
12/11/2011 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
Guys it's so cool please watch : ) Nightmare Circus Additional Story - End - YouTube
Nightmare Circus (4 seighart only)
11/08/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
needed: #skill open key #some reset cards #and some admission tickets first delete your last skill not cash skills second add the skill that when someone touch you they take damage this is 4 the jumping part.... when in the big tent .. 5 hands... use your last skill...
{Q} Circus Bug
11/08/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
Sir may Nakita akong Lvl 1 na almighty for sieghart and all ng character nya....sabe nya..tapusin daw yung circus..pag nasa last boss na open manny browser???den pag nag lag...may lalabas na 3rd party progrram tpos back to lvl 1 daw? cnu po ba may sure na nkaka alam...nid q lang po ausin stats q... Please?
Nightmare Circus Experience: Fun & Tips
11/06/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 22 Replies
Happy Halloweens gc players I've started this thread coz of my great experience in the current nightmare circus event.....i had my lil' duel pet yesterday after more than 1 hour of imba dungeon runs in the nightmare circus dungeons. At first i was just tryin the dungeon but then i was overwhelmed with the drops i got addicted to it, they are cash items free to loot, yeah!.....It was so sweet specially the pet duel. Anywei, here's what i've been doin: 1. I don't host/create rooms in the...
error on nightmare circus
10/28/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
"Client Error 1. Please restart your game and patch again" this error always appears after the loading screen of circus dungeon is 100%. as a result i cant play circus dungeon, and the worse it still consumes my ticket even it doesnt load, even if i close my gc and restart again, it doesnt patch any, and i even tried restarting my pc, still the same outcome...can anyone help me here pls :(