Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MAYBE ITS USEFULL

Discussion on MAYBE ITS USEFULL within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MAYBE ITS USEFULL

INSTEAD CLOSING HANDLE WHY DONT YOU TRY TO PARALYSE OR TEMPORARY DAMGE THE AI THAT COULD BE RESOLVE OUR PROBLEMSS
Old 09/24/2011, 11:59   #2

ai.kom modified = replaced by update.
every game loading, it will be need the original file.
if else, it will detected as 3rd party program, or crash.
so, how?
Old 09/24/2011, 12:25   #3

It's not possible.
The GC checks the process ID of the file.
It is useless.
Old 09/24/2011, 12:25   #4

Thread is out of the section, thread reported to be moved.
Old 09/24/2011, 12:36   #5

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
^ what they all said is true.
if you dont have the orig, it will crash

#closed
#Moved
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Might be usefull...
11/21/2008 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 33 Replies
edited by vyn
[TUT] any usefull one..^_^
07/17/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies
whooott... im new in this site... i never imagine CE can be used in some best known games... i only knew it can only be used in flash online games... well im here to ask some TUT from geneus here... cause ive tried my own CE in some online flash games, and now that i've known this site, i want to learn... i mean i want an idea using it in most played games RF actualy... for those kind person willing to give a hand for me... email me or add me at YM... [email protected] thx......
that might be usefull getting DB
02/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
dacing witth two weapons= just put dace in f# and ur weopen in f# and press both at the same time getting dargonballs is not easy but this is the easiest way first go search for a dragon u can find alot specially in forest if u did not find buy it from the marcket second take this dragon to ur house give him alot of food he will eat it then sleep if didnt sleep give him a meteor tear he must cry till he sleep thirdthats the last and easiest one take from him his balls
Usefull when FB ..
07/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I heard something about hack which show smal point on ground like simple shadow where someone fall after jump. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=blah .. blah sorry for my enlish. jestem Polakiem ' border='0' alt='blah .. blah sorry for my enlish. jestem Polakiem ' />
Could be Usefull
04/17/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Well I looked around in my Conquer Folder and if u ope StRes.ini you can change the Language there if you want i Tried it and i worked fine for me so for the peeps that want to Create a Server or something for friends from hes land he can easy change the language to text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=my english is bad sorry' border='0' alt='my english is bad sorry' />