Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who is the best Grand Chase Character for PvP

Discussion on Who is the best Grand Chase Character for PvP within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Who is the best Grand Chase Character for PvP

Hello all experienced, inexperienced, and just straight up pro grand chase players across the world. I have a few questions to ask you all, but there are a few things things that i want to make clear before asking them. First, this thread is to help myself and any person reading the thread, i am not looking for a troll fest. Second, if you disagree with something that someone says or any of their ideas or comments, do as you would in a boxing match "keep it clean" and quote the post with your response, argument, and ideas so that it is easy for all readers to understand what exactly you are replying to. Finally, enjoy the thread and know that everyone is very eager to hear what you have to say =).

1. In your opinion, who is the best character in grand chase?

2.WHY is that character the best? what makes the one character so good in pvp?

3. What is the best job for that character? or if it is the first job, what is the best skill tree path for that character?

4. How do you play this character that makes it so good for you? offensive, defensive, deceptive, or just straight up dirty? (those arn't options just ideas)

5. And finally, just have fun posting responses to this thread =D. remember, keep it clean, and keep an open mind to any and all ideas. i am greatly looking forward to the responses that i see here.

IMPORTANT: This is not a guide on how to pvp, you can make suggestions. But i do not want to hear "grab spamming on any character can get you a win" im more intrested in "if you do this on this character, it will guarantee a grab" and things of the sort. you get what i mean right?
Old 07/23/2011, 03:39   #2

It's still depends on the player
but i hope this thread will help other's and share there opinions
i want to share but i'm to lazy for now
but the best character for me is Sieghart and Zero
Old 07/23/2011, 04:03   #3

Received Thanks: 1,331
Agreed with Unknownboy123.

But the best for me is Ronan, Jin, Ryan, Amy, and Sieghart.
Also Lass, Arme, Lire, Elesis, and Mari
Old 07/23/2011, 05:52   #4

@isaac251 i want to also hear why those characters are good for you, and how you play them to make them good. so that people can get tips from your playing style to augment their own.

@unknownboy123 yes that is true it does depend on the player, i want to hear from players of all sorts how they play their characters so that others reading can be like "hey i like the idea of that i might give it a try xD" but more specifically how you play each character that you feel is the best in pvp =)
Old 07/23/2011, 06:00   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,138
totally depends on you
try to practice 1 char and if you feel like pro enough then you have yourself your best pvp char

My best pvp chars Sieg, Arme And Upcoming Zero in GCPH
Old 07/23/2011, 06:43   #6

For me seig and ryan is the best !
Old 07/23/2011, 08:21   #7

Received Thanks: 1,331
Ronan is good in Tanking
Ryan for DPS. Also its Reso Skill is Very Helpful.
Arme is the best when it comes to Battle Mage.. INFI Grab kekeke
Lire Crossbow Man because of the dash attack. Like also its 1st job because it has a arrow barrage.
Amy because of the buff. Also great because of the Bike Kekee..
Mari because of the MP Regen @3rd job
Elesis because of the Provoke, also the Berserk helps allot.
Jin because of his abilities >
Sieghart because of Death Bell haha.
Old 07/23/2011, 08:59   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Isaac251 View Post
Ronan is good in Tanking
Ryan for DPS. Also its Reso Skill is Very Helpful.
Arme is the best when it comes to Battle Mage.. INFI Grab kekeke
Lire Crossbow Man because of the dash attack. Like also its 1st job because it has a arrow barrage.
Amy because of the buff. Also great because of the Bike Kekee..
Mari because of the MP Regen @3rd job
Elesis because of the Provoke, also the Berserk helps allot.
Jin because of his abilities >
Sieghart because of Death Bell haha.
don't forget the 3 other chars
Dio for skills
Zero for abilities
Ley for being OPed (her most possible characteristics)
Old 07/23/2011, 10:38   #9

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
the best comes from the player
Old 07/23/2011, 11:13   #10

all character is the best ! Hahah !
its only depend on the player.
Seighart kasi . kasi parang dun lhat sa kanya malalakas skills tsaka na heal sia berserk pa . hahaha kaya dami gumagamit XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2011, 11:48   #11

I know your correct but scientifically sometimes depend on characters...Most importantly now that pvp lives has become higher... i will explain further.. example you are digmaan`s champion but if you fight with the 5 digmaan champion with your level lower and build up lower you will lose , let`s not take this Philosophy...if your vitality is high no one can 1-3 hit you. not like before that level 20 stone curse can kill level 60 gp set...not like before that 3rd skill can 1hit.. not like before that even if your level is super low you can beat level 80.....But the question is , Who is the best pvp character in your opinion ? dont answer depend on player depend on player.. just say mine is dio mine is jin like that....... So my opinion is Jin because you can dodge and dodge and the falling sky is imba....

NO offense sir`s
Old 07/23/2011, 12:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterariel View Post
I know your correct but scientifically sometimes depend on characters...Most importantly now that pvp lives has become higher... i will explain further.. example you are digmaan`s champion but if you fight with the 5 digmaan champion with your level lower and build up lower you will lose , let`s not take this Philosophy...if your vitality is high no one can 1-3 hit you. not like before that level 20 stone curse can kill level 60 gp set...not like before that 3rd skill can 1hit.. not like before that even if your level is super low you can beat level 80.....But the question is , Who is the best pvp character in your opinion ? dont answer depend on player depend on player.. just say mine is dio mine is jin like that....... So my opinion is Jin because you can dodge and dodge and the falling sky is imba....

NO offense sir`s

hmm...you have a point though...
Old 07/23/2011, 14:26   #13

i think jin wont be imba if the user does not know how to dodge or do falling sky right? so it still depends on the player
Old 07/23/2011, 14:55   #14

sieg and lass for me.
1st job of sieghart and 3rd job of lass.
the first job of sieghart has generally 2 roles: offensive and defensive.
But be sure to use the Icy Rage level 3 and also dont max out the jump attack,the second level is fine but it depends on you if you want to jump sooooo high.also use the most important skill,the dodge! just go offensive all the way but when low on hp dont forget to use your rage to heal.dont be afraid cause you have dodge and block,that makes sieghart almost invinsible against range attackers.

lass' 3rd job is the best if you are an expert user.this is because the Dark Assassin(DA) has times of invulnerability when dashing(kinda like arme's)and is also one the fastest characters in the game.DA also has easy(for me) combos like otto and air lock.Also, DA is the best for ambushing, since he's fast and can be invisible most of the time(first skill,common skill in skill tree).But i am warning you, DA is not easy to master.It took me 3 months to master the otto and airlock alone and i lost 200+ times because i practiced in game and not in practice mode.

hope this helped.
Old 07/23/2011, 15:09   #15

Like most of the guys above me said, IT DEPENDS ON THE PLAYER.

But for me, Ronan, Zero, Sieghart and Lire are my characters of choice.

I use Ronan's 3rd and 2nd jobs mainly for pvps. And his 4th for dungeons.
for sieghart, I go with 1st and 3rd for pvps 'cause I'm not really good with his JFs at pvp yet so I use the 4th in dungeons instead.

Well, I don't need to explain zero. (I've been using Zero for a while now in NAGC) Chaining his impressive(and long) combos with skills is nice.

Lire was the very first character I used since I played GC and I still use her up to now for ranged battles. Her 2nd job is also excellent for farming.
I also use her 2nd job and 1st job in pvps.

For the melee ones, Ronan and Zero are still my main favs. I only use sieghart when I want to annoy players. hahaha.
I mostly prefer 1-on-1s but if it's team play, I always play supportive/defensive.