Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request : Fun Servers :P

Discussion on Request : Fun Servers :P within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request : Fun Servers :P

Could anyone give me links for the most popular and working fun servers for GC? And if posible then with free cash and stuff :]
Old 05/10/2011, 15:58   #2

elite*gold: 5
Lol sir. Make your own server then get free items. Or just play other private servers.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/10/2011, 16:00   #3

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]How to run two servers from same SQL File.
06/30/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
In the SQL it gives you the option to add a linked data file in it how ever it doesn't seem to be working any suggestions? To give a little info, It works to the point of having it show up and having access to it int he DB but when you try to get it to run it shows as a green X and says closed on the server list. thank you
[Request]How 2 play RoM on the US Servers
12/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hi @ all I want to know if there is an opportunity to play RoM as European Player on the US Servers. I played much time on the german servers but now I want to test the US Servers how the gameplay and the community is there. It would be great if someone could help me or show me a guide how to play on these servers withouth living in the US. Huhu Ich suche schon seit längerem anch einer Möglichkeit auf den US Servern zu zocken. Hab ziemlich lange auf den europäischen gezockt und wollte nun...
[Request] VAC For pvt servers?
01/14/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Anyone got it for like dekaron extreme, or fussion...?;o
[Request]Any qonquer servers
09/28/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
does anyone know or own a qo server? if u do id b glad 2 play... if its lvling... ill b even more happy 2 play :P So lvling only... if thats even possible o.0