Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wanna ask

Discussion on wanna ask within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wanna ask

is there any hack like [Autokill-Hit-HP]Trainer Elite GCPH v.1.0 DEMO / BETA that is working on GCPH chaos

can you pls give me link thx
Old 05/09/2011, 06:53   #2

elite*gold: 5
Sir next time kindly ask to this thread:

That hack is patched already.
Old 05/09/2011, 07:00   #3

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MY SIGNATURE COLLENTION!,WANNA POST YOURS?POST IT HERE! I WANNA SEE!
01/23/2010 - Grand Chase - 43 Replies
hey guys,i wuz kinnda bored and i thought ill make somethin fun so ive decided to make this thread, you can post your signature collections :D Heres mine: Note:all of these signatures are requests from other members. http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/genisis2 _2009/Jaspmash_Sig_Request.jpg http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/genisis2 _2009/LASS_SIG_MXADEXAH.jpg http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/genisis2 _2009/SIG_RONAN-MISTERYOSO.jpg...
Anyone wanna try
07/17/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
try useing tamper data on worldofthegods wow private iv been trying to get it to work with fail atm but ill try again tomarrow
just wanna know...
07/15/2009 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
is zid engine still working on you? i only made zid engine work yesterday but when i tried to used it this time after about 6-10 minutes my gc client suddenly shuts down without any warning...:( please reply anyone..:( thanks!
Wanna Welcome Me?
08/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 23 Replies
Hi its nice to meet yah. I've come from the Fires Of Heaven staff just to come and help out when and wherever I can. Let me know what you need and ill see what I can do to help you out. Also I was just wondering what program you ahmed used to view and convert the .C3s for the client? Thanks Appriciated
wanna get rich? ;];] wanna pk in market?
03/30/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 67 Replies
you know you wanna know this sercret about conquer online but you must be also paticent.. OK when you get to lvl 40 go to the forest mine>go down the right ladder and then the right ladder again now go across and stop when you get to 062,019 on your coordiantes.. Then face north west to the wall.. Ok now the gems will come in time first you will get normal, then refine and finally supers.. If you move the process starts over so dont move..There are more mine spots but this is the only one i...