Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] How to make the monster die when editing the AI.KOM

Discussion on [QUESTION] How to make the monster die when editing the AI.KOM within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] How to make the monster die when editing the AI.KOM

what will i change in the .KOM file?
Old 04/25/2011, 15:55   #2

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Sorry we wont spread these info.
But you can check the RELEASE Section.

For some information.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Editing the Monster.dat file [5165]
04/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Everyone! I have a question... I know this seems weird but if I made a skin for a monster and wanted to add it to the game, I'd have to create a folder with the c3 files in it in c3/monsters ... and then add the skin to c3/textures ... the last step is editing the monster.dat file... which I have no idea how to do. Does anyone have an idea on how to edit it?
Help in editing monster.dat
10/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hey guys im wondering if anyone could help me edit the monster.dat file so that monsters are tiny or dont even show up at all. im just interested in making GiantApesL53 and GiantApes and their messengers and kings small but if its easier to make all monsters smaller i dont mind. thanks for your help
[Question] Editing Monster drops and NPC scripting?
08/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys. I just recently created my own private server (w00t) and it's cool and all. However, it currently runs on Hamachi, because I'm a fucking retard and I don't know how to Port Forward. Anyway, I have no knowledge of C++, C#, C Natural or C Flat (lol), so I'm pretty much clueless. I am using PowerSource CO to make the server, and it's all good for now. However, I don't know how to edit monster drops and NPC scripting. I also don't know how to change what NPCs do. I went into my...
Monster lvl editing
05/16/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Hi there! Is it possible to change the level of certain monsters? For example - when I'm using Flyhack I gather a lots of Monsters so that I can hit them all and max up the exp gained from one hit (As I have to wait 12 secs after each hit until my only mass skill renews). Usually there are some monsters those lvl more than 10 above my. So I don't get exp from them. So, changing their level might help leveling. Thx in advance for your reps. :-)