Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

for those who are not in favor in item hacks.

Discussion on for those who are not in favor in item hacks. within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking for those who are not in favor in item hacks.

why don't you try to create an sd or plane dungeon hack?? just wondering, you don't want those hacks to be in public but you didn't do anything to prevent the usage of these hacks.., i mean, they or we only want to use it to lessen the effort in dungeon, we don't intend to use it in pvp but of course we can use it, and that is the risk of it.. but if someone can share sd for dungeon, of course they will prefer to use the sd rather than item hack.....

....if you cannot do anything about this matter, stay silent and let us use what is available....

...........sorry for my bad grammar...............
Old 03/22/2011, 18:42   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066
closed
Thanks
7 Users
Closed Thread