Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rainbow Event Not Working Bug!

Discussion on Rainbow Event Not Working Bug! within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/02/2011, 03:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
wala ako makuha na rainbow kapag first login haha .
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Working Skiing Event Exploit
12/12/2009 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
1. Bypass Failshield 2. Download this software: (it can change the game speed. Normally it is useless, but for skying event it does work) http://portable.easylife.tw/attachment/Gear.rar 3. Change the client speed to 2x. 4. Enjoy.
Pra sa Mga MP hackers na k2lad q ingat sa dungeon(rainbow event)
08/26/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 35 Replies
Posted By: LEVELUP 8/24/2009 5:37 PM Last Update: 8/24/2009 5:37 PM Hello,------ We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. However we regret to inform you that a character from this account has been caught for Please be informed that the account will suffer the penalties of the offense regardless of who was using the account at the time. We recommend that you never lend/give out your username, password and account e-mail to anyone, even to close friends. You...
information about gc rainbow event
08/24/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
this thread is created for those epvpers members and gcph players whose unaware of the the Rainbow 7 Event in GC... so PLEASE, to those who already knew these things please don't showered me with negative comments that you already know that... blah blah blah! cause if you will just read and understand the first line... i made it clear there that this thread is intended for those who are UNAWARE of the latter mentioned event! i hope i made myself clear... :bandit: HERE are the Rainbow 7...
[NEWS]RAINBOW EVENT & TEMPLE of ORIGINS
08/04/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 15 Replies
Sa mga ndi pa nakakaalam, ito ung bagong balita sa LU RAINBOW of HOPE: SPRING FESTIVAL CLICK here>>Grand Chase New Dungeon: Temple of Origins. Prepare to meet your maker! CLICK here>>Grand Chase yan ang mga NEWS na dpat nyu kamanghaan.. TO SEE is TO BELIEVE :D
[SPAM] rainbow 7 event postponed!
07/16/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 13 Replies
:) dhl my bagyo ngaun... di ntin mkkita ang rainbow... mlamang after p ng nasabing bagyo... hahaha :D