Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Faster 2nd Job Quest For Newbies

Discussion on Faster 2nd Job Quest For Newbies within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Faster 2nd Job Quest For Newbies

Getting Bored Hunting For 300 Fragments And 10 Orc Medals in Your 2nd Job Quests?

Well, with this thread, you could actually get your 2nd job quest within less than 5 hrs..

Requirements:
-Net Connection
-Patched GC
-A character
-Quest of 2nd Job
-QJ (if available)
-And HardWork

Procedure:
1. If and only if, purchase the quest at the beginning of your journey (what i mean is At Lv.0, purchase the quest)
2. Start the journey at "Trial Forest" ***
3. Complete the journeys & the quests
4. Beyond Reaching the Outer Wall of Serdin, you could notice that your lv. is more than 10.. Quest the 2nd Job.
5. As the dungeon run goes by, You will notice that you could enter at Orc Temple at ONCE, since you have QJ. (or maybe TWO, Well if you got a medal your lucky enough, but since the rate of drop of that quest item is lower.. only 10% of possibility to get that one in just ONE entrance)
6. Complete the quest of the dungeons until you reach Forsaken Barrows (Since Forsaken Barrows is not included in the quest. DONT ENTER)
- you would notice that your fragments is already at 130+ -
7. Then, Enter Ruins of Silver Knights for the fragments and orc medal. (Why? Mobs in RoSK are soft and their population is greater than orc temple, fragment drop rate is greater. And since you are only running on a single dungeon. the orc medals also having a greater drop rate.)
8. Continue the seventh step until you complete your 2nd Job Quest.

~ when using these procedure. your charcter would be able achieve Lv.24~27 in completing the 2nd job quest. I actually Complete the quest in less than 6 hours ~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~This is more accurate than the later post, this is not depending in your luck.~
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/18/2011, 03:44   #2

nice idea . but i think its all the same getting 2nd job . but you begin to lvl 0 .
if you begin Lv.20+ on Silver knights i think 2:30-3hours getting 2nd job . all 300 fragments .
Old 01/18/2011, 11:23   #3

Received Thanks: 1,246
I completed it by 3 hours using a Level 10+ character.