Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[POLL]GC Cashing.. Good or Bad?

Discussion on [POLL]GC Cashing.. Good or Bad? within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

View Poll Results: Cashing Bad?
Yes It is NOOBish! 12 17.39%
NO... 57 82.61%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01/20/2011, 08:07   #61

elite*gold: 0
Well it's either good or bad, the good thing is you get good items, higher stats and you can be called "mamaw" by some noobs. And the best part is, cash items are always good, pamorma at stats diba ayos? . Well the bad thing is the waste of money pero sariling kasiyahan naman to eh. It always depends on situations but my answer is it's kinda good, for gamers like me and everyone here.
Old 01/22/2011, 03:26   #62

Dear Sir,
Sori i 4got ur nameXD
Dont be affected because its not about the cash items u got that makes the character strong its the one who uses the character is making it strong so hope this elp u>.<
P.S. dont be afraid if someone said ur a casher because i defeated a lot of characters in pvp using bm like 1 tym there was a lvl 60+ bm actually to of them against me lvl 47 bm and lvl lvl 57 lire and i cant believe the results i got the most wins so gud luk in choosing the right decision^^ plz dont say anything bad online cuz im just a kid i cant accept player typing somu words
so hope u be good and *** Bless Of You! ^^
Old 01/22/2011, 13:08   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsohei21 View Post
@All - Thanks for your Comments guys .

btw I even challenged them earlier, yet they kept talking about our level gap and how Lass is just a "Madayang Spammer" so I dont think i have a chance to have a match with them anyways..
use lass' other jobs then beat their chars butts....