Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Client-Error 1

Discussion on [Question] Client-Error 1 within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Client-Error 1

My question is, How do you stop this? I always get this every time I go to the last part of Partusay's Sea before the boss.

I want to know how to prevent this from happening. Also, I have this feeling that it's just a bug. But no one is getting this error from what I've seen so far.

[Extra Question: I'm kinda having a hard time getting Partusay's Ruby. Can somebody tell me if there is something that I could do to make him drop one. And then I'm thinking that Ronan didn't win the election if I'm not getting it in 30 runs. :|]
Old 06/04/2010, 12:21   #2

did you already try repatching it cuz I think I saw an announcement from LU (in-game) that they have fixed it
Old 06/04/2010, 12:23   #3

@lopoy
When I exit, then run the patcher, there isn't a new patch/ or nothing is getting patched.
Old 06/04/2010, 12:32   #4

well thats a bummer, I thought they really fixed cuz LU announced to just relog-in and it will be fixed but I hope you can find a solution for your problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Client-Error] LoadLocaleError im Client
02/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Heyho Com, hat jemand Ahnung davon, wie man nen Locale-Error im Client wegbekommt? Error: LoadLocaleError(locale/newcibn/locale_game.txt Done: -locale_de.eix & locale_de.epk entpackt, locale_game.txt geändert/ersetzt (mehrfach) -komplette locale_de-Dateien ersetzt -diverse andere pack-Dateien ersetzt, die bedeutsam sein könnten,
[QUESTION]dual client error
12/30/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
VMware Workstation unrecoverable error: (vcpu-0) NOT_IMPLEMENTED d:/build/ob/bora-203739/bora/devices/mainmem/mainM emHosted.c:2122 A log file is available in "C:\Documents and Settings\user1\My Documents\My Virtual Machines\Windows XP Professional (5)\vmware.log". A core file is available in "C:\Documents and Settings\user1\My Documents\My Virtual Machines\Windows XP Professional (5)\vmware-vmx-debug-756.dmp". Please request support and include the contents of the log file and core file. To...
[Question] DBPass equals Error: Error
11/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi guys, im using CoEmu v2 source, everything (except this) is working fine. Got the GameServer running and all the ips set to 127.0.0.1 , however I got this weird error in LoginServer... ---CoEmu v2 LoginServer - Starting up!--- This program is a branch Starting MasterSocket Thread. Init OK. Connection OK. Press enter to kill the server. test logging in to CoEmu DBPass equals ERROR: ERROR
Client Error?
07/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
ok.. i patched everything and server is running perfectly but when i log in.. all i see is this screen
[Question] Duel Client Method for Redcabal client
07/13/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hi guys, anyone know how to start cabal 2 times with red cabal client not with EU,US or PH? Pls help me ... .