Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any solution for Noein's hack?

Discussion on Any solution for Noein's hack? within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any solution for Noein's hack?

Is there any solution for Noein's hack?...the problem is.. the 2nd time i activated the hack.. it deletes my grandchase Client :'(
Old 05/16/2010, 14:55   #2

you better read and follow the sir noein hack..btw...you may refer to sir noein thread... btw requesting to closure this thread..no more replies it will consider as a spam
Old 05/17/2010, 03:53   #3

when you already activate the hack no need to activate it again just use the bypass
__kogstudios_original_service__
Old 05/17/2010, 05:40   #4

elite*gold: 20
its in the Kastule Ruin Upper Floor, any solution??

it says: :waiting for other player"..
Old 05/17/2010, 05:41   #5

press thanks if i help
Old 05/17/2010, 06:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega77 View Post
its in the Kastule Ruin Upper Floor, any solution??

it says: :waiting for other player"..
other dungeon has a bot too,like at the ruins of silver knight, try to wait..if after 2 minutes, not working i dont know what's the problem )))))

Similar Threads Similar Threads
For Sir Noein's hack.
06/21/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Because i'm new here, i do't now how to use private messaging. Sir Noein, why you don't just remove the password on your latest hack. It's useless because for sure GCPH will detect that hack even though it has a bypass. Because Grand Chase Philippines will update now their client into it's Season 3's Act2. It's useless that you tried hard to open that hack and it will become useless for the next maintenance, right? It's not a criticism but it's an advise. Then for the next maintenace you...
Info on Noein's hack
06/06/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 24 Replies
It is confirmed working as of today, april 13, 2010.. But bugs are now alive.. Champion quest items are in korean.. Solution: Farm up to 290+ frags.. Log-in w/o hack, then go outer wall.. You may not see the mission, even if you have accepted it. EDIT: Several items are also written in korean, but will be reverted to normal if the hack is removed.
[TUT]Noein's hack problem
05/16/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
This is the solution for the error " Mali ang directory ng grandchase mo!!!! " If your Grandchase PH is on your " D " Local disk.. you should placed it on " C " Local disk.. That's what i do then it worked... hope it will work for you guys
Noein's 1 HIT HACK
04/08/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 13 Replies
i think its working but detected. the 1 hit function is working but everytime i finished a dungeon run, the hack was detected. am i the only one experiencing it?? anyone?
tanong tungkol kay noein's hack
03/05/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
anyways eto lng po tanong ko sana po masagot niyo po.. anyways dun po sa mana valley hack niya straight line siya so ang galing tapos ang problema lng nmn dun yung sa last part yung boss part napupunta siya sa upper right part ng screen ngyon di ko makita yung character ko sa baba di ko mkta kng ano nkkha ko >.< nakakaexperience po b kyo ng ganito sa hack ni neoien sa mana valley