Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

curious about saku's skill

Discussion on curious about saku's skill within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile curious about saku's skill

hi, just wondering if saku's cherry blossom skill does damage to enemies during dungeon runs or is it just a pure hold pet? i mean, like imp, it has no damage on pvp just the haste effect but on dungeon runs it damages hard. so am wondering if its the same with saku. cant decide to purchase it kasi. puro pvp lang kc nakikita kong vid nya here. if ever mali thread ko sorry pakiclose na lang.
thanks guys.
Old 05/05/2010, 12:44   #2

It's just a pure hold pet, like Ice Fairy.
Old 05/05/2010, 20:23   #3

thanks for the reply, oh man so that means it only holds the mobs in dungeons right? **** id rather not buy it hehehe. if its a hold pet with damage then it would have change my mind hehe. thanks. any other replies?
Old 05/06/2010, 01:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by niwrehsgoh View Post
thanks for the reply, oh man so that means it only holds the mobs in dungeons right? **** id rather not buy it hehehe. if its a hold pet with damage then it would have change my mind hehe. thanks. any other replies?
Well Saku is an excellent pet if your a pvp maniac like me but if you want a dungeon pet, I would just wait for thanathos jr. to come out since its currently the most powerful dungeon pet in GC.
Old 05/06/2010, 12:56   #5

Is thanathos jr. the one with the dark circle attack thingy like the dragon kngiht's second magic skill then it explodes?
Old 05/06/2010, 20:09   #6

yeah i guess its good for pvp addicts hehe. man i hope she does damage on mobs with that cherry blossom skill coz i bet it'll be a looooot compared to other pets. hope the developers can change their mind at the last minute haha.

@joloswords
yeah i think thats the one your talking about. i like that and lilith as dungeon pets ehehe.
Old 05/07/2010, 15:22   #7

I'll have saku in tues..yAy! ~(-.-~) btw..does anyone know the stats of the golden phoenix wings?
Old 05/07/2010, 18:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by clone1223 View Post
I'll have saku in tues..yAy! ~(-.-~) btw..does anyone know the stats of the golden phoenix wings?
There's a rumor, saying it has 30 30 30 stats, but others says it has 30 25 25 i think. Not sure

Yep, saku's pet skill in pvp is similar to Arme(Magician) 1st Black Magic Skill(Stone Curse), if only you can grab while it's cursed. A LOT of DAMAGE lol xD
Old 05/09/2010, 14:25   #9

here try this.. go to 3:33 seconds to see Saku
Old 05/09/2010, 21:43   #10

Thanks for the reply guys.

@subsonic2010

i've seen saku in pvp, for a lot of times. what i want to see is how she does on dungeon run. can she hold large mobs or bosses? can she hold group of mobs at the same time? thats what i want to see. nyway, thanks for the vid.