Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just Wondering in GCPH...

Discussion on Just Wondering in GCPH... within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just Wondering in GCPH...

How the do they spam the "Player ______ recieved an SD vanessa/celstial/Kazeaze HEAD! CONGRATULATIONS!" all over and over? hack b yun or what?!
Old 03/13/2010, 07:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
2010 box bug..
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just wondering...
09/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
The story line quests are sooo boring and pointless on higher rate servers... I was wondering, is it so hard to edit some sort of data or cfg file. Every story quest is like a trigger. When it's completed a new one appears. So, is it impossible to remove those triggers, so that the quests would only require lvls and not some stupid ~8h quest doing. If any1 agrees or disagrees, post here. Or tell me if it's impossible and why? Sincerely, x2duno.
Wondering
09/13/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Does any one have a rb script that works so when some one levels they get like 5 status pts or like 3 status points extra every level? Don't say learn to code and code it yourself cause i can't code that good still newbie lol.
just wondering
07/26/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
hi i'm from RFph just wondering if is it possible to be caught mining +4 ores? can i ask how can they caught someone mining them? plan of doing so but i'm afraid i might get caught that easy because in RFph if you get caught i think diretso Novus Death Hall ka hehehe... oh BTW,
ive been wondering
07/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Why is it so hard to connect an chinese/japanese private server??? Im trying to connect cabal0 im logged in but channel if i want to join chanel it say failed to connect server...... so im wonders What the problem s?