Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~Survey~

Discussion on ~Survey~ within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 02/21/2010, 10:55   #31

elite*gold: 0
ice pixie
why ? because its very good in pvp not like chaos pip the opponent can be countered but pixie cant so you can skill/grab ^_^
Old 02/21/2010, 12:21   #32

elite*gold: 0
GP dungeon: sidtri
GP pvp: chaos pip, pip(gorge of oath)
Mission reward dungeon: myurin(defensive play), LittleKaze
Mission reward pvp: myurin(defensive play though I'm not fond of that style)
Cash dungeon: gorgon
Cash pvp: ice pixie(freeze), gorgon(stunlock)
Gacha/Limited dungeon: DMG MK-III, pierrot(only if bombs explode in air)
Gacha/Limited pvp: nerisa(damage, its air launch is good at gorge), grifis or romeo(confuse), imp(long range haste effect), kerby(stunlock)

remember each of us have different play style
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just A Survey
06/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 72 Replies
Just out of interest I decided I would make this thread and see how this sections members have changed in the past few years and what languages and speakers make up these forums now. You do not have to participate, but nice to get a large majority. Over the year I have noticed a significant change in the numbers on these forums and also the attitudes portrayed by some people and quality of communication.
[SF]Age Survey
05/15/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 24 Replies
Im curious of so many players that how old are they, so i'll post a survey. "sa tingin niyo ilang taon na ang mga soldier front players ngayon" answer the POLL then after answering post a comment on why did you choose that age. thank you. :) ages
Survey help
04/07/2010 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna help my friend with his Project for school. Itīs a Survey about gaming and just contains 5 quick answered Questions. Hereīs the link: Survey We would apreciate that very much if you could answer this questions quick...it wont take long i promise it. Greetings and Thanks for the time,
Survey!!
02/25/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
URL=http://www.freeonlinesurveys.com]Free online survey This is the scam that i earned over 20m!! Find a noob, who thinks there probably is a Dragonball Lottery tell them to fill in the survey you made and then change their pw n take all their EQ!!