Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im desperate help plss

Discussion on Im desperate help plss within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Im desperate help plss

If u know any ps2 free dowloading game site 4 ps2 emulator...(that can be easily dowloaded)
Just let me know plss im desperate 4 it....
And sorry 4 this thread, answer the question first before closure....

And 1 more thing why does Jin and Sieghart have the other bar below the mana bar. The rage mode???

Thanks 4 understanding
Old 01/25/2010, 14:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
try to search on wikianswers ,and if jin and seighart have the bar below the mana maybe mari also have that
i have suggestion try to search on youtube

thank me if you want

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I am desperate!
08/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Does anyone know when ZCZC register time is at? I've been wanting to play it for 1 month now, back when it first came out people were saying it's bugged and now they say it's the best :confused: Anyways, does anyone know any other FREE silkroad online privateserver(No hamachi)? I've checked xtremetop100,gtop100,etc... and they are all fake servers.
hi im new and desperate...
12/01/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
is there anyone who can give me an updated hacked version of ai.kom for grand chase Philippines? as of december 1, 2009? thanks!
Am Desperate -_- I need help about my sp
02/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello guys I have a lvl 59 wiz char .. with wiz masteries at 59 and cleric at 40 I found tht using bot ..my wizard dies a lot ... so i decided to delvl my cleric skills and lvl up warrior skills to wear heavy armor to give me more defence against mobs ( Am not goin to pvp at all ) So now am lvl 59 and i have 3k SP -_- .... I have to delvl cleric skills and lvl up warrior skills .. The plan is to end this at lvl 69 ( at lvl 69 i should have wiz skills at 69 and warrior skills at 69)...
Need help DESPERATE
10/22/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Okay so what happens is the server that needs alot of logintools to work (:rtfm:) is working wrong for me. What happens is that when I double click the logintool(Yes this one works) I get to the part where the servers are available, I click server 2 and then click start then a bunch of question marks appear and an error appears with a number that says 3.60.1 or something along those lines. I think it has to do with the patch but I had no idea what to do with it so i just copied and pasted it...
Desperate for help
05/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
So here is my case I have to plea. After the latest patch on CO (4347) it seems my multi-clients do not work. Now when I say they do not work I have a little different problem than most. When I find ones that allow CO to open up more than 2 windows at a time, every server, and I do mean every server, is purple and does not allow me to login. It acts as if the server is under maintenance. I've talked to friends that do not have this problem and even had one send me their entire CO folder over...