Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arme Basic[TUT]

Discussion on Arme Basic[TUT] within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Arme Basic[TUT]

Basic Movements

MP Charge Boost - Idle for 2 seconds or more (Must stay Idle to continue charge).

Dash Teleport - → →

Basic Combo - Z Z Z Z Z

Dash Attack aka Pot Smash - (While Dashing) Z

Bomb Throw - (While in Mid-Air) Z

Bomb Jump - Stand on a Bomb when it explodes

Critical Attack - (During Basic Combo) → →

Double Attack - (After Basic Combo) → →

Special Attacks

Black Magic
MP1: Bomb Drop/Booby Trap - This is great for finishing Fatal Conditioned opponents that are running away. Sets an invisible land mine which automatically explodes after 15 seconds or if stepped on by your opponent.

MP2: Killer Cloud/Cloud Kill - Arme does a backflip towards her opponent and drops a vial that spreads toxic gas in the area for 11 seconds. The deeper you are in the cloud the faster the poison reacts and while in the cloud, opponents are slowed down.

MP3: Blockbuster Explosion/Big Bomb - This one is hard use. Arme shoots out 3 powerful bombs from her pot, causing huge explosions that launches your opponent in the air. It's difficult to aim all of the bombs at a single target even if you corner them since the bombs shoot in different directions and that one bomb is enough to send the opponent in the air making it harder for the other 2 to connect.

White Magic
MP1: Cure - Finally a cheap Heal! Restores the HP of friendly targets within the skill's range (Caster is not affected). This is great if you want to keep your team alive and it helps fatal conditioned teammates recover.

MP2: Magic Shield/Saver - This one is great in PVP's to protect your team. Creates a magic shield around friendly targets within the skill's range (Caster is not affected). This might help your teammates a lot to charge up for a kill but grabs can still get through and shatter the shield.

MP3: Make Item - This skill is based purely on luck since it randomly creates items from the Alchemist's pot. This skill might not always be reliable because of it's random nature and might even give your opponents the advantage if the item created falls in their hands.

Cash Skill:

Black Magic
MP1: Big Hand/Giant Punch - a 1 hit medium range attack that sends the opponent flying. This is great if you want to keep your opponents away from you by sending them flying.

PVM Tactics

- Flying Enemies -

Alchemist can't reach flying enemies. Throwing Bombs at them only causes flinch and nothing more. The best way to deal with flying enemies is to charge up for a BlockBuster and shoot.

- How to use your Bombs -

-Don't throw your bombs directly at your enemy as it will just bounce off. Instead of throwing it directly to the enemy, throw it between 2 enemies so that it'll bounce of between them and fall in the middle. If there's only 1 left, place a bomb infront of your enemy and follow it up with a Pot Smash.

-When there's a platform above your enemy, throw a bomb there instead. You'll notice that you can throw another bomb there to keep your opponent afloat.

-You can actually target the enemy's head when throwing the bomb. The enemy will flinch as the bomb drops instead of bouncing off the enemy.

-Don't use the 5-bomb combo. Use platforms and throw bombs at different enemies. Just don't throw it at your teammates or they will be pissed at you for breaking their combo.

- Use Pot Smash instead of Bombs -

If you want to gain MP faster, use Pot Smash instead because Bombs rarely hit and won't add much to your MP Gauge.

PVP Tactics

- Killer Cloud/Cloud Kill Grab -

After using Killer Cloud/Cloud Kill, you can connect with a grab easily since your opponent is slowed down in the cloud.
You can perform multiple grabs if you catch your opponent near the ledge using your Killer Cloud/Could Kill. After your initial grab, you'll notice that your opponent wil fall slower than normal due to the Cloud, this is your chance to do another grab. You can do this for a total of 4 times before the cloud disappears. Even if you make a mistake and do a Pot Smash instead of a grab, you can still go for a grab since the cloud slows down your opponents fall.

- Pot Smashing -

Unlike Fireball, Alchemist's Dash Attack is the Pot Smash. Don't let the looks fool you, this attack packs a punch unlike other dash attacks. Arme spins around using her Pot as a weapon hitting 3 times in rapid succession which can cut your opponents HP in half if used right.

- Bomb Jump Strategy -

Use Bomb Jump to keep you safe while spamming Z along the way. You can place 3 to 4 bombs in the same place or close to each other quickly this way.

- Gorge of Oath -

This is the Alchemist's stage. Placing Booby Traps on the ledge can get you a fall kill (One Booby Trap can do the job). Using the Teleporter to get to the other side without problem plus releasing a Killer Cloud after appearing on the other side can catch your enemies of guard if they are still there. Killer Cloud will slow them down but they can still get out, that's why using Bomb Throw which can cause flinch can lock them in place. If you have a melee opponent, throw bombs in their way to stop them in their tracks. They'll be afraid to come near because the explosion can sends them falling if they're not careful. Stay in highest pillar and place Booby Traps on the sides to protect you from charging opponents while throwing bombs in their way.

- MP1 Invincibiity Delay -

Black Magic MP1 gives you invincibility without causing frame delay, good for throwing people off. White magic MP1 can also be used like Saver in terms of frame delay abuse. It has also a good invincibility time in terms of all the MP1 skills.

- Tips in PVP -

- Bombs only deal minimal damage. The key to become an effective Alche is to scatter bombs.
- Booby-trap ( yes its booby XD ) is very useful especially if people are after you.
- Dash + Z is essential for this is the only form of melee offense you have aside from Cracking Skulls with your pot.
- Killer Cloud or the Mp2 Alche skill inflicts a great deal of damage. Keep your opponents inside it.
- Blockbuster (mp3) is the most enjoying thing to see. Especially if someone eats it head-on.
- Alchemist battle in two different ways. One is the normal which is fighting forward while the other one is to fight
backwards (retreat format).
- Knock some sense to your opponents by Cracking their skulls with your Pot.
- Throw bombs on ledges or cliffs and the usual areas where people end up falling.
- Use bombs to boost your jumps so that you can throw farther bombs.
- Act like Bomberman and run like hell as you throw bombs.
- Throw bombs infront of you as you run away. Lure your opponents and you'll see them flying like crap.
- Annoy them with more bombs =D
- Careful when you spam Z. You might end up falling especially in Gorge of Oath Map.
- Dashing is your only way of survival aside from jumping like hell.
- Booby Trap has a maximum of 5 when planted. Going over it will result to explosion of the other.
- Throw the bombs on their heads. This will cause stun and then follow it up with even more bombs.
- Forgotten City (PVP) is one of the best maps. You can toss bombs as far as you can with the help of the geyser.
- You are now a Full Pledge Cute Terrorist. Congratulations!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2010, 07:01   #2

WTF (what's this for)

everybody knows that
Old 01/21/2010, 21:30   #3

kewl
Thanks
2 Users