Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

'BOUT PROMOTION! ;)

Discussion on 'BOUT PROMOTION! ;) within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
'BOUT PROMOTION! ;)

D U DEWDS KNOW BOUT HOW TO BE PROMOTED? IM LIKE REPORTING PPL WHO BREAK THE RULES IN THIS FORUM FOR LIKE ALMOST 5 DAYS OR SO..I REPORT LIKE 4 - 7 PPLS A DAY
Old 11/15/2009, 11:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138
first learn how to post properly

you dont have to use all caps all the time

and red font color

its not about how many you've reported

it's how you follow the rules
Old 11/15/2009, 11:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian~ View Post
first learn how to post properly

you dont have to use all caps all the time

and red font color

its not about how many you've reported

it's how you follow the rules

ait thnx sir brian~ you may close thread now
Old 11/15/2009, 11:55   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138
btw send an application to Admin Lowfyr

search for the application form..

I dunno where it is but I know there's a process
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
3 questions bout hacks and bout the game
02/11/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
first of all im really thankful to those who updats and posts hacks... but i still have a few qustions i want answered, both about hacks and the game events... im playing GC PH. 1. where can i get kazeaaze pet scroll when in champion mode? 2. are there any existing hacks wherein the drop rate of quest items is 100% (for job level ups and quest completion) e.g. gtting weapon fragmnts in all enemies in bermesia, always getting vanessa's armor piece... etc. hope u get what i mean.. 3....
SJSRO PROMOTION
07/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
http://sjsro-silk.cjb.net -15%Discount from normal price !! -Accept Western Union & MoneyGram -Delivery 24hour
Promotion bug
05/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi guys, im using 5065 binaries and im wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to fix the promotions, they all work up until 100(archer) and 110(the rest) im not quite sure what is causing the problem and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Promotion help
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok well, i sjut wanted to know. I am a lvl 113 tro-war and i can finaly get my 110 promo cause i stuffed up my points. I was wondering when i get the 110 promo DB if i use it to re-allot my points and i dont have the defualt strength of 225 for war rb 110 promo after i re-allot my points will i still be warrior master if i dont have the points required? might be +1k for helper xD
Server Promotion
07/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hope the mods let this one through just an attempt to get players who are looking for a fresh server especially since you can get your noobs to lvl 44 fast right now to come and help get a little more population on our server, and if you need help getting more lvls and such you can contact me so here is the server come if you wish to have a good start on a new server Wonders Group Temple Artemis Others can use this thread as well to promote growth on thier servers as well.