Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reason why there's still no SD or 1 hit hack.

Discussion on Reason why there's still no SD or 1 hit hack. within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 11/14/2009, 02:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
The abusers is the cause of all this...
Old 11/14/2009, 05:27   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOulimperfect View Post
yep, we are stubborn,thats what makes us successful in making these hacks. we just don't know when to quit.
heY souLimperfect... thanks for saving us Filipino.. nyC speech... haha

PRESS THANKS IF HELPED!

I'm a really Good Hack user, but I'm not a Sensible person
I'm not abusing it onLy using it

Old 12/02/2009, 11:45   #18

@TS
You should use bypass or open the run_direct file in the GCPH for the GC not to overwrite again the SD hack..so easy!!
Old 12/02/2009, 13:42   #19

whatever!!! basta may sd hack ok lang...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GCPH All-player The real reason for the delay in the hack releases
07/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
The true reason for the delays for the release of the hacks is because the "bypass" for the injection method (I think that is what the "bypass" is for) has been patched by gcph NOT THE MAIN.EXE shortcut bypass since hackers use this method as a substitute for the absence of the v4 compiler. Hackers correct me if I'm wrong about the true function of this "bypass" he hack obviously got patched. They did it quick this time, completely blocking the bypass method in only one month. I already have...
gcph[ANNOUNCEMENT/ADVISORY] The real reason for the delay in the hack releases
07/26/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
The true reason for the delays for the release of the hacks is because the "bypass" for the injection method (I think that is what the "bypass" is for) has been patched by gcph NOT THE MAIN.EXE shortcut bypass since hackers use this method as a substitute for the absence of the v4 compiler. Hackers correct me if I'm wrong about the true function of this "bypass" I have renamed them all, but sadly, even if you were able to make it, you still need the bypass, which was patched. Thats why the...
Reason NOT to use CP hack for scamming
03/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 40 Replies
Hello everyone. I don't know if all of you are aware of this but there is a new way to scam using programs but I dont want to tell which programs you can use. Well here is how it works. You trade someone with your fake amount of CPs and tell them the price, they insert an amount of money and press OK. You press OK too and the trade freezes then you click close and you have the money but your victim does not have any CPs at all and he/she lost his money but will first realize the lost money when...