Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thoughts....

Discussion on Thoughts.... within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Thoughts....

Instead of hacking/ all win....

Can we just use F9 Macro?

or even use Auto clicker... hmmm....

If you have other ideas pasabe naman

Old 08/17/2009, 23:12   #2

Hmm If IW We're You I Wouldn't Dare To Use Macro Cause You'll Really Never Learn How To Do It Without The Hacks... Besides Don't You Have Anymore Talent More Than Hacking?? Oh And What's The Purpose If You Use An Auto Clicker On Grandchase Then?
Old 09/21/2009, 01:09   #3

i wan a macro xD
Old 09/21/2009, 05:45   #4

i prefer macros or auto clickers for online BROWSER games, not client games...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Thoughts]My thoughts about hackers
01/09/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hacks in 2moons have worked for a very long time and in between have been patched alot. We all remember when sparky hacked 2moons and ownt it. Right away, a patch came following it and all the hacks were patched and have been for a while. *Patched to the public atleast* I personally think that 2moons NEEDS hackers and Acclaim knew that and was taking advantage of the hackers. They had a back-up patch all along, in cases where it goes too far. Sometimes, hackers improve the game and acclaim left...
Some Thoughts
11/03/2008 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
Hello dear Co Programmers ! I wonder if you guys can help me, I need a program/device which tells you how many mobs are there on the map atm..It can help me very much please tell me if this request is doable.. thanks!
FYI and my Thoughts
10/19/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
Well, I donno if anyone cares (don't care myself if anyone doesn't), but I've decided to quit the entirety of Co-PServers, just FYI. I've decided to focus more on school, and partying. Don't ask for my source or any codes cause I've deleted them. Also, I've become disappointed in E*Pvp, it has become a place of others making fun of new E*Pvpers for not knowing something, and helping others is a fucking legend. No one gets help, no one grows, no one learns. It has also become a place of...
just some thoughts!
03/27/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
is there a program or hack that can guess/know when it might fail when you upgrade a weapon? for a example i have a weapon +4, it has a big probability that this weapon will get destroy if i upgrade it to +5 right? so is there a program or hack that can determine if it has a very high probability off getting failure or success? just a thought hahahaha:D