Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it needed if I posted here the settings and the new engine???

Discussion on Is it needed if I posted here the settings and the new engine??? within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it needed if I posted here the settings and the new engine???

I finally worked things out thanks to marudashi...

is it fair if I posted a tut for those who want to work the new engine?...

I am in debt in the alchemy rule....

equivalent trade...
Old 07/18/2009, 06:27   #2

not until its widely known...

or else thread closure or infractions.
Old 07/18/2009, 06:53   #3

no infractions please...
I have already got -1...
haha...

thanks thanks...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZID ENGINE SETTINGS
07/12/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 133 Replies
EDIT: Modifying the post... I'm sorry guys... I had to delete the screenshots already due to warning i received (thanks for the person who PMed me)... Lucky for those who was able to view it... Im going to post instead the settings so just follow below steps: (these are the fields with checkmarks in ur CE) GENERAL SETTINGS: ◘ Show Undo Button ◘ Show Advanced Options ◘ Update the list of found addresses even after scanning ◘ Center cheat engine when bringing to front ◘ Hide some/all...
The Settings for the LGZ engine.
06/08/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
This is for people who can't use the LGZ engine 1st.open banners 5 times 2nd.click abrir el engine or something like that 3rd.once the engine is open click on settings (the image has something like gear) 4th.go to extras 5th.check the query memory region routines,read and write process memory done Please don't make another thread about asking why it doesn't work
UCE/HXC Engine settings
11/17/2007 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hi, can anyone post the settings config, or tell me what i have to set? i want to hack a little bit :D thx
little help needed .. for tbot settings ( europe )
08/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi .. im a rogue .. and having two small problems .. 1- tbot ( cracked ) is not using poison ambue .. i tried it by putting em in skill's 2nd line and also in additional spell box .. not working .. bot stops working when it reads poison ambue line .. 2- bot keeps doing my crossbow extreme spell right after every 15 secs ( recharge time of this spell) while its added in assisting spells and it should go after like 15mins .. =\ if any of you guys have any special settings for this...