Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CONFIRMED] ZidEngineU DETECTED!

Discussion on [CONFIRMED] ZidEngineU DETECTED! within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 07/13/2009, 20:14   #16

elite*gold: 20
di nga xa DETECTED pag TAMA lng paraan ng paggamit mo po noh?

pacenxa na, TAO lng po

ahehe ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Far Cry 3 confirmed
12/06/2009 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
In a recent interview with the official Playstation magazine, Ubisoft's songwriter, Kevin Shortt discovered information on the development of Far Cry 3 game. After questioning whether working on Far Cry 3 in Mr. Shortt said''no.'', But also added that ''these works, and from what I've seen looks quite exciting.'' Apart from the fact that Far Cry 3 is in development, all wondering how the game will look like. ''It's very early in development and not yet known where the action should be carried,...
[QUESTION]Is ZidEngineU already detected??
07/17/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
detected n po b sa inyo ung zidengineU?akin detected n eh..
waaa...bt gni2 ung zidengineU ayw n gumana...
07/16/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 25 Replies
ayw n gumana ng ZidEngineU ko ung may advertisement..kpag click ko sa ZidEngineU db may lalabas na box n may advertisement..may box nga kaso wlang adverstisement db pra mkuha mo ung engine u need to click the advertisement...kya aun d ko mkuha ung engine...can anyone help me?
[TUT]Getting Out of the Blue (Screen) for Zid/ZidengineU/Ryu Engines
07/15/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 41 Replies
I've been reading the forums and noticed that some users crashed their pc upon opening zid/zidengineU/Ryu engines. so i decided to share what i know to avoid getting blue screens and to get your engines running. kapag nag-blue screen pc nyo kapag nagrun ng zid/zidengineU/ryu engine ganito ba nakalagay? (sa taas) PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (sa baba) zid32.sys tapos ma mga numbers at letters na kadugtong.
Working ZidEngineU Tested Today, July 9, 2009
07/09/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
It is working perfectly in GC PH Download and Check how to do the settings here: Tips. Ideas. Knowledge. Thanks.