Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your Friend is a Quitter?

Discussion on Your Friend is a Quitter? within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 06/29/2009, 19:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
in my own thoughts..

[earlier scenario| 2 arme 1 spear "yourteam"]
youll lose the battle whether you choose both,
your team is imbalance.. lire will **** both arme

either in the oppents lire is somehow stupid
your team might work it out.

[new scenario| 2 lire 1 spear "yourteam"]
i prefer you chose arme 1st
mostly in mixup battles always lire can escape fast
unlike elesis or arme they got stock up in the scene [this depends on the team lire if they can bind those 2]

this kind of team has 70percent winning chance

1 arme 1 lire 1 spear [is always the unbeatable lineup| much more if the lire can maximize his/her skill]

i dont need to setup a situation which mostly of everygame is unpredictable,
like i said, its my own thoughts
Old 06/29/2009, 19:40   #17

ElitePvPers:LireA1, LireA2, SpearGirlA (Elesis is a girl, not a woman since she's just 15 years of age)
Opponents:ArmeB, LireB, SpearGirlB

Stance:
SpearGirlA: passive stance, don't rush towards the enemy fire, instead focus on defending A1 and A2. Hold the line.

A1 and A2: Provide suppressing fire to destroy any actions coming from ArmeB, LireB is secondary priority.

Battle Formation:
chobibo's Right Triangle Formation [applicable to areas with secondary platforms]

A1 |||

A2 SGA |||

A1 in strategic position so he\she can fire at ArmeB effectively. Formation must be maintained to achieve ultimate goal.

chobibo's Offensive Formation:

A1----A2-----SGA------->>> Opponents

__________________________________________________ ____________________

A1 and A2 fires at anyone getting in range, while firing all of you must push forward but maintain formation, SGA will switch formations with anyone that is attacked by a melee opponent. Focus of fire will be given to SGB, requires quick kill, change target immediately and eliminate ArmeB.

Tactics:
A1 and A2 fires continously towards the enemy ArmeB and LireB, when SpearGirlB comes near, retreat until LireB can't hit you with her arrows, then A1 and B1 along with SpearGirlA focus on killing SpearGirlB quickly. A1 then quickly targets ArmeB and A2 targets LireB, SpearGirlA go for the kill and feint attacks LireB, then quickly changes target and attacks ArmeB until she dies.

Summary:Kill SpearGirlB as quickly as possible while cancelling ArmeB's spells, LireB will be given less priority since all she will be doing is evading your initial push.

There you go, my nose is bleeding already beause of all the english words that I grabbed from my poor brain lol. Anyways have fun, sana nagustuhan mo.

@ dr dracula: I completely disagree with the calculations you just provided. The chance on game start is 50%, the tactics implemented will add or reduce a teams winning probability, thus, the gameplan will be vital to a team's success. Never assume how your opponents will react, create a situation which they will need to react to, that is the path to victory!

Attack the enemies strategy -Sun Tzu's Art of War.
Adversity reveals the genius of a general; good fortune conceals it. - Horace
Old 06/29/2009, 21:15   #18

nice nice ... ive learned a lot from it.. thanks guys.. i will try to apply this in pvp.. hope it'll work fine ^^ cuz sometimes with a gameplan, like what u said (chobibo), we need to set them up in accordance to the plan, however, there are some things that might occur and instead of following the gameplan, the team will do what do they think will work. hopefully my team will listen to this.. since i dont have a solid team line-up i normally play with.. and yes ur correct, my nose is bleeding now too hahaha ^^

so, im really right all along.. unahin ang ARME sa ganoong line-up... pathetic manipulative jas... wherever u are.. hope ur dem tactic will work for u always...tsktsk
Old 06/29/2009, 22:20   #19

Basta idictate nyo yung laban, dapat kayo yung masusunod, normally ang tao reactive eh, pero oo nga mahirap yung strategy na binigay ko kung labo labo yung mangyayari, dapat nag drill kayo ng frendsters mo ahehehe.

Sample, Lire ka kunwari, pag tinira mo yung arme, naturally iiwas yun, kung gipit sya sa gilid, lalapit sau un tapos aatake, eh andun sa tabi mo yung spearman... either you shower the arme with arrows or she eats spear, Mamimili un sa dalawa, either way nasunod yung gusto mo mangyari, nacontrol mo sya ng di nya nalalaman. Kailangan sila mag react sa inyo, bakit? kasi alam nyo ang gagawin nyo pag nagreact sila sa atake nyo, planado na eh. Dapat alam nyo na beforehand yung gagawin nila, di naman tayo psychic so ang tools na gagamitin natin eh situation, kaya gagawa talaga kau ng scenario na mapipilitan silang kumilos ayon sa situation. Wala sila magagawa kundi mag panic, the end na sila lolx.

EDIT: supporting post na lang pala to ahaha na gets mo na pala eh...
Old 06/29/2009, 22:22   #20

nice nice...

im really learning a lot from u hahaha ^^
Old 06/30/2009, 01:46   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirelei View Post
Do u hate quitter? Even if this person is a friend of yours?

La lang.. posting this cuz i want to know if I really need to be upset about it.. thou its very IRRITATING for me that a very close friend would left you in a middle of the game just because u didn't follow his instruction. He maybe a pro-player and I'm just a noobie but that's so unfair...

Scenario:
game is 3v3. My party: 2 Lire 1 Spearman(me) - Opponent's Party: 1 Lire 2 Spearman. He wants me to aim the Lire. Rambol eh. Di ko makita ung Lire, takbo ng takbo. He commanded us to aim Lire first. Ok lang sana, kaso pede mo bang daanan lang ang 2 spearman kung makasalubong mo sila? shempre inaattack ko. Hays nabadtrip cya dahil matatalo na kami at hindi daw nmin inaaim ang Lire. We lost the game because he left.

My point... di naman pedeng lagi kang panalo.. Kung nagwork ang gameplan namin na ako ang tanker nila... in that game, hindi. Naasar sha dahil hindi kami sumunod sa instuction so he left. He hates losing. Nakakaasar... Bad.. Bad.. Bad...

oh well he/she wont learn if he/she does not lose ..
wat a perfectionist
Old 06/30/2009, 18:39   #22

that's why i hate him so much.. how could he left me with that type of situation.. ~_~
he was really a good player.. but conceited thou
Old 06/30/2009, 19:50   #23

Baka naman may rason kaya sya nag leave, ganyan din sa dota eh, madaming leavers. Baka naman nagalit sayo kasi di mo sya sinunod, may mga ganyan talaga eh.
Old 06/30/2009, 22:26   #24

@itlogNgManok

obviously, yes he left because he felt we did not follow his orders. if you read carefully my scenario, like what ive mentioned, u cannot simply bypass melee opponents infront of since ur aiming for the range. and i guess he saw that instead of looking for the lire, i was hitting the spearmen.. i cant ignore them, cuz their grabbing me at the back.. am i going to let them kill me? im the tanker at that time.. of course not.. that's why i hate him for doing so.. considering he's a friend. in that situation, we needed him but look what he did.. so frustrating.. but i've learned a lot from chobibo regarding the gameplan.. make ur opponents follow, dictate the game.. preempt what will happen so that u can plan very well.. and teamwork with gameplan has more chances of winning..
Old 06/30/2009, 22:43   #25

andami pala sinabi ni kuya chobibo wahihihi! Gusto mo ate bugbugin namin yan in real life wahihihi biro biro lang baka kami pa bugbugin nun!

Amazing ka naman ate di ko na naiintindihan mga pinaguusapan nyo ungkol sa strategy wahihihi! pag ako naglalaro atak lang ng atak eh, takbo lang ng takbo hanggang may lupa wahihihi!

Quote:
grabbing me at the back
wahihihi! ate bad pala sya!
Old 06/30/2009, 23:36   #26

lols.. that's what im doing sumtimes ^_^ di ka nagiisa haha