Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

why i cant see main.exe in process watch??

Discussion on why i cant see main.exe in process watch?? within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why i cant see main.exe in process watch??

aw.....i searcher main.exe for 2 hours and i got nothing!!
Old 05/14/2009, 23:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
NO QUESTIONS on this thread..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mit Process Explorer /Process Hacker Hs umgehen
05/22/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Ich habe hier im Forum gelesen, das man mit Process Explorer bzw. Process Hacker das HS umgehen kann. Leider ist mir irgendwie schleierhaft wie das gehen soll. Vllt erbarmt sich jemand und erklärt es (:, da man den sogenannten Bypasser nur noch las Premium Dings Da bei Upload.to runterladen kann :rolleyes:
How do i attach main.exe to process list?
09/13/2009 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
How do i attach main.exe to process listwithout my come restarting? it always restarts when i choose main.exe then attach to process.
C# how to pause a process/freeze process
12/08/2008 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
ya so i was semi bored and after little bit of looking around i didnt find to many examples of how to do this so attached is a demo project to show you how. basically it comes down to calling ResumeThread() and SuspendThread() (API functions) on all the threads of a process...simple enough http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9762/exampleil 6.png please note when you enter the process name there's no ".exe" to the end Warning: this isn't idiot proof . .