Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

darn i am late

Discussion on darn i am late within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
darn i am late

darn i am late w/ the pchack!...grrr..kua chiharu can send it to me..heres my ymail [email protected]
Old 05/14/2009, 18:19   #2

Are you the former wife of Ruffa Gutierrez? : O
Old 05/14/2009, 23:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylmas View Post
darn i am late w/ the pchack!...grrr..kua chiharu can send it to me..heres my ymail [email protected]
are you asking a favor or you're demanding mr. chiharu?

anyways, while waiting, you can ask mr google to find what you are looking for..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Might be a little late but?
01/19/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
How and when did dark raccoon get banned
A little late
12/14/2009 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
I know its a little late since im not a new newbie, just a newbie :D . Anyways my name is Justin, im 22 years old and currently working in the US Airforce. Ive always enjoyed playing games in my spare time and still do. Ive just recently got into the whole hacking scene lol... still not very good at it at all, but im trying. Well thats about all the info I wish to disclose to you random people that I dont know yet :D
a late hello
03/18/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
been on here for a while as the guy hiding in the background now im saying hello for the first time
[RF-Ph] Darn LUG!
03/11/2009 - RF Online - 7 Replies
Anu ba yang LUG na yan! Hindi ko na tuloy ma-crash ang Praxis! Meron bang ibang paraan? Kasi napapansin ko nag-cacrash pa rin yung server. 'Di na ako makapag DUPE! Mamatay na ang LUG team!