Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JoytoKey Error

Discussion on JoytoKey Error within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
JoytoKey Error

sir help naman jan yung Simple Necklace upgrader bot ni sir warlodian
pag iinstall q na yung VJoy Virtual Joystick Driver v1.2 lge to lumalabas Access Violation at adress 00409B02. Write of adress 00401000. Help naman hirap kse mag ups
Old 03/11/2013, 10:33   #2

try to install net frameworks

and thsi redis packages to fix errors
Old 03/14/2013, 13:21   #3

si ni try q nalang i 1CLick ng Tune Up 2013 at GUmana na sya XDD thanks sir warlordianx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Anleitung] JoyToKey - WoW mit Controller
09/22/2012 - WoW Guides & Templates - 30 Replies
http://www10.pic-upload.de/24.06.13/9k2pi99wnjoz.j pg INHALT 01. Download 02. Gamecontrollereinstellung 03. JoyToKey 04. Analog-Controller 05. Spieler und Mauszeiger steuern 06. Mouse Look Lock
Usb controller program (JoyToKey)
06/02/2012 - Need for Speed World - 0 Replies
This program is in english, and it's easy to use, if anyone need help say it. JoyToKey.rar i have a tutorial in spanish... but i think u don't need 2 understand it with video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYaxQcQVLGI&fea ture=related Shinken Keruberosu!
splashy bot and lvling bot useing joytokey
01/28/2010 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
YOU NEED PC CONTROLLER This can be use for splashy and lvling you have to download joytokey. When you have joytokey open it click button 1 click the keyboard tab in the first box on the left push the left arrow key click ok. This will make the screen in game go around. Next click Button2 now click mouse tab at the bottom left click a check in RightButton and put automatic shooting to 30 times. This will make it so when ever it goes over a monster it will use that skill if you want for...
Program like joytokey
03/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Hello, I just wanna ask you guys: Anyone knows a program which doing same things like joytokey or its similar? Cabal I need to lv 40 skill ranks more in magic but im to lazy to do that by myself :] Just a little request: Do not post if you don't know anything. Thnx neuroq
JoyToKey
12/16/2007 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Hm I think JoyToKey will not work anymore, can anyone check it (for me joytokey dont work)